• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Help finding 2 messages from Rich: Re: rituximab &his last treatment update

serg1942

Hi All!

I am getting crazy trying to find these two messages from Rich, I need to reply to some Spanish fellows in the spanish forum I run:

1- I remember Rich giving a very coherent and plausible explanation to the results of Rituximab in the 2 studies carried out so far in CFS. Specifically he explained, according to his theory, why he thought most PWCFS improved that much with this drug and then after months they relapsed. And also he gave an explanation for those who did not relapse... Cannot remember exactly what he explained and also would like to quote him on this.

2- I'd love to find again (sushi gave it to me months ago, but I am a mess!) the last update he made of his proposed treatment.--I am going to do a 3 months IV ABX treatment in Brussels, starting in 2 weeks, and I think I will definitely resume the methylation protocol after knocking Borrelia so hard--

Thank you very much for your help!
Best,
Sergio

Sidereal

Hi All!

I am getting crazy trying to find these two messages from Rich, I need to reply to some Spanish fellows in the spanish forum I run:

1- I remember Rich giving a very coherent and plausible explanation to the results of Rituximab in the 2 studies carried out so far in CFS. Specifically he explained, according to his theory, why he thought most PWCFS improved that much with this drug and then after months they relapsed. And also he gave an explanation for those who did not relapse... Cannot remember exactly what he explained and also would like to quote him on this.

Perhaps you meant this post?

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...ent-results-with-the-gd-mcb-hypothesis.15923/

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Hi All!

2- I'd love to find again (sushi gave it to me months ago, but I am a mess!) the last update he made of his proposed treatment.--I am going to do a 3 months IV ABX treatment in Brussels, starting in 2 weeks, and I think I will definitely resume the methylation protocol after knocking Borrelia so hard--

Thank you very much for your help!
Best,
Sergio

For the August 25, 2012 version of his protocol, look here, Sergio. ;)

Sushi

serg1942

@Sidereal and @Sushi,

YES!!!! these are the ones... Thank you very much... what a pleasure to read him again... Has anyone proposed --or maybe this is already being done-- to keep all Rich's messages, and maybe put it all together, in an e-book-like format for instance, available to everyone? There's so much knowledge in his messages...

Best!
Sergio

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
@Sidereal and @Sushi,

YES!!!! these are the ones... Thank you very much... what a pleasure to read him again... Has anyone proposed --or maybe this is already being done-- to keep all Rich's messages, and maybe put it all together, in an e-book-like format for instance, available to everyone? There's so much knowledge in his messages...

Best!
Sergio

How about you! A nice project while you are hooked up to IVs for the next 3 months? :p

Sushi