• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Invest in ME International Conference 30th May 2014, London

Kate_UK

Another speaker announced!

We are pleased to announce that Dr Andreas Kogelnik will be speaking at the BRMEC4 colloquium and IIMEC9 conference. Dr Kogelnik has spoken at the last two IIME conferences and research colloquia.

And

We are pleased to announce that Dr Daniel Peterson will be participating in the BRMEC4 colloquium and IIMEC9 conference. Dr Peterson has been a dedicated advocate and leading physician for people with ME for a generation and is director at Simmaron Research.

http://www.investinme.eu/news.html

Is anyone able to attend and report back?

Kate_UK

We are enormously pleased that Dr Oystein Fluge and Professor Olav Mella will be returning to London to present at the BRMEC4 research Colloquium organised by Invest in ME on 29th May.

Dr Fluge and Professor Mella are continuing their research and will shortly begin their phase 3 multicentre clinical trial of rituximab. Both will be attending the IIMEC9 conference on 30th May.

Kate_UK

On the evening prior to the IIMEC9 conference the charity will hold its pre-conference dinner in London and this year we are very pleased to announce that Dr Nigel Speight will be our guest speaker.

Dr Speight's presentation will be on the conference DVD which the charity's trustees have decided to produce for this year's conference.

During April/May we will have an earlybird offer for the DVD.

http://www.investinme.eu/news.html

Kate_UK

alex3619

I had a reply. To Australia its fifteen pounds till the end of the month, then seventeen pounds. They are concerned that they are only making a PAL version, and so it wont run on NTSC-only players. Since many of us use a computer (and most reading this post), and most players now are dual version, I doubt this will often be a problem. Regional encoding is the only real issue, and I think its region free.

Min

Yay! "Go you Beauties, solve it." ......

It is so exciting that this is happening here in the UK! Things have to change for us soon here, and it will be thanks to people like the IiME volunteers and such dedicated doctors.

rosie26

It is so exciting that this is happening here in the UK! Things have to change for us soon here, and it will be thanks to people like the IiME volunteers and such dedicated doctors.

I am excited too Min. Will be thinking of them all tonight my time. Wish I could be there.

Last edited: