• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Has anyone tried Hydrogen Peroxide and/or MMS?

chilove

I've been watching youtube videos about them both and am very intrigued. I'd probably feel safer trying just the hydrogen peroxide first.

Cheesus

Not sure about either, but I thought you ought to know that Dr Myhill warns against MMS (though its on the same page as something she is trying to sell... I'm not sure she is in it for the money but it's worth to note the conflict of interest all the same).

IMPORTANT MESSAGE - My mineral mix (MM) should NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) - a potentially dangerous product. Food Standards Agency has issued an urgent warning not to consume MMS.

http://drmyhill.co.uk/wiki/Nutritio..._taking_all_the_time_even_if_nothing_is_wrong

GracieJ

:depressed:I tried food grade hydrogen peroxide years ago. It seemed to be doing good things, but was way too nasty to get down regularly, so stopped. There has to be a kinder, gentler way!

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I've been watching youtube videos about them both and am very intrigued. I'd probably feel safer trying just the hydrogen peroxide first.

I did a fairly long course of IV hydrogen peroxide and, yes, it helped a lot...but it is hard on the veins.

Sushi

taroki

Did hydrogen peroxide IV before and it didn't help at all. MMS did help with sleep and parasites. But I stopped and now I am doing proper methylation with Dr. Yasko's protocol starting at Step One and I am finally feeling better than ever.

chilove

Thanks everyone. I still havent gotten up the courage to try it but I am reading a book called "Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism" by Kerry Rivera and it is all about using chlorine dioxide and treating parasites and that protocol has helped many autistic children.

globalpilot

I'm reading the same book chilove and it's intriguing. I'm wondering if the MMS isn't killing pathogens that are otherwise resistant. it seems there are a lot of positive reports and I have not as yet seen a negative report.

chilove

Me neither globalpilot but I stil can't quite get up the courage to try it since I'm very reactive right now to the point of having anaphylaxis reactions. I think I'll try to kill off as many pathogens as possible with herbs and then try low doses of MMS.