• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Susan Levine Patients

Was wondering if any Dr. Susan Levine patients could please tell me how long to anticipate my first appointment with her so I know how much time to allow? I just called to leave a message and am waiting for a callback. I am trying to schedule another appointment back to back now so thought I'd ask on here. :cool:

catly

Was wondering if any Dr. Susan Levine patients could please tell me how long to anticipate my first appointment with her so I know how much time to allow? I just called to leave a message and am waiting for a callback. I am trying to schedule another appointment back to back now so thought I'd ask on here. :cool:
I'm not sure about new patients now, but when I first saw here back in May, I think I got in within a week. I think she's going to the IACFS/ME conference in San Francisco which is coming up soon, so she'll be out of the office for a few days-so that may affect scheduling. It's been very easy to get follow-up appointments with phone follow-up in between.

Thank you catly, I wasn't clear enough. I meant, should the appointment time take about an hour, two hours, more? Somebody will be taking off from work and needs to know what time to meet me when my appointment is over.

catly

Thank you catly, I wasn't clear enough. I meant, should the appointment time take about an hour, two hours, more? Somebody will be taking off from work and needs to know what time to meet me when my appointment is over.

Hard to say. if she's running on schedule you might just have the person wait with you, or be ready to come back in an hour or so. I was early for a few appointments and was in and out pretty quickly. At my last one she was pretty backed up and I was there over 2 hours.