• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Intermezzo sleep med

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
Has anyone heard of this?

It's the same basic ingredient as Ambiem but it had a much shorter half life and is specifically for middle of the night wakings when someone has 4 hours left to sleep.

Ambien did not work for me years ago but things change and this is an interesting option.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
It just looks like a low dose ambien equal to about a third of strength of normal pill. Sounds easier to just get normal strength and take half or quarter and maybe dissolve under tongue for quicker absorption? ??

*GG*

It just looks like a low dose ambien equal to about a third of strength of normal pill. Sounds easier to just get normal strength and take half or quarter and maybe dissolve under tongue for quicker absorption? ??

Most importantly, and pay the same price!

GG

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
No from what I understand it has a shorter half life.

With ambien they say you have to have 8 hours sleep, with this they say only 4

I think it's a differnt formula.

I know expensive but if there is nothing else maybe? Especially for those of us who get really drugged out by things.

I have a doc appt next week so I'm going to see if she has a sample.