• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

23andme in Europe

zzz0r

Hello,

Can anyone ,that has ordered 23andme test kit in Europe, inform me how much more did it cost for him and if did he face any problems with customs control?
Also how long did it take for the test kit to arrive and how much time in order to post it back to the company.
Thanks for your input.

Valentijn

Hello,

Can anyone ,that has ordered 23andme test kit in Europe, inform me how much more did it cost for him and if did he face any problems with customs control?
Also how long did it take for the test kit to arrive and how much time in order to post it back to the company.
Thanks for your input.
Shipping was an extra 80 euros I think. It took about two days to arrive, and 2-3 days to arrive back at the company.

We had to take it to a nearby drop-off point for the shipping company (fedex?), and fill out some paperwork that came with it, but customs control was no problem at all.