• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Chris Shade -- Graph on Cycle of Toxicity (Mercury), Infection, & Inflammation

Wayne

I found one of the graphs in this video to be quite succinct, and probably accurately describes what is going on with many of us. Start at the 29:35 mark, and watch for at least a couple minutes. He describes the deep hole many of his patients find themselves in, and describes later in the video how he gets them out of this hole (it ain't easy). The entire talk is fairly technical, but this graph at the 29:35 mark is pretty simple to understand. --- I'd be most interested in any comments.

leela

This is great, @Wayne , thank you for posting. I look forward to watching the whole thing.
That chart is indeed very succinct and clear in explaining a complex biochemical situation.

anna8

Hi Wayne this does sound really interesting but for some reason I can't hear what is being said, not sure if anyone else has had this problem!

Anna x

pemone

I found one of the graphs in this video to be quite succinct, and probably accurately describes what is going on with many of us. Start at the 29:35 mark, and watch for at least a couple minutes. He describes the deep hole many of his patients find themselves in, and describes later in the video how he gets them out of this hole (it ain't easy). The entire talk is fairly technical, but this graph at the 29:35 mark is pretty simple to understand. --- I'd be most interested in any comments.

Wayne, the video has been deleted. Can you give us some ideas of what was the title or alternately do you have a new link?

Wayne

Wayne, the video has been deleted. Can you give us some ideas of what was the title or alternately do you have a new link?

Hi Pone,

I just did some checking, and found several sites that quote the title of the video, and most give a link. Unfortunately, they all say the video no longer exists. The title was, "Dr. Chris Shade discusses the amplification of mercury detox IABDM Virginia 2012 Pt. 1". Here's a sample link that no longer has the video. LINK

pemone

Hi Pone,

I just did some checking, and found several sites that quote the title of the video, and most give a link. Unfortunately, they all say the video no longer exists. The title was, "Dr. Chris Shade discusses the amplification of mercury detox IABDM Virginia 2012 Pt. 1". Here's a sample link that no longer has the video. LINK

I couldn't find that one, but I did find a five-part, five-hour lecture he gave on Youtube, and here is part one of that:

I think it is too much information, but probably worth listening to get some basic understanding of mercury.

I don't agree with a lot of Quicksilver's approach. Their Tri-Test is amazing. Their IMD binder looks very good. But the way the bind lipoic acid into Vitamin C and Glutathione looks strange (wrong) to me given what I have read about ALA being a chelator. Their glutathione made me sick (but all glutathiones make me sick...they just move mercury around because they are single thiols and don't guarantee transport out of body).

So listen to the lecture with healthy skepticism, but much of it is just the science and looks good.

Last edited: