• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

for Fredd: Multivitamin with vit c and methylcobalamin

daniariete2000

Good morning,

I would like to buy : Pure Encapsulations Multi t/d (http://www.pureencapsulations.com/products/shop-by-product-category/multivitamins/multi-t-d.html) for my parents for general prevention but it conteins vitamin c with methylfolate/methylcobalamin and and I remember that Fredd said that are to be taken separately (vitamin c with methylcobalamin). Can you Fredd tell me if it is possible to take this supplement without problem ?
1 cap contenins 250 mg of vit c, 400 mcg of Metafolin, 250 mcg methylcobalamin

Thanks

Critterina

@daniariete2000 ,

To get Freddd's attention, use the @ sign, then start typing his name. When his name appears in a little pop-up box, click on it. When you post, it will look like this. @Freddd

FYI, all I've heard is that the Vit C is OK as long as it is under 400 mg, so according to that hearsay, your tablets would be fine.

Crit

Freddd

Good morning,

I would like to buy : Pure Encapsulations Multi t/d (http://www.pureencapsulations.com/products/shop-by-product-category/multivitamins/multi-t-d.html) for my parents for general prevention but it conteins vitamin c with methylfolate/methylcobalamin and and I remember that Fredd said that are to be taken separately (vitamin c with methylcobalamin). Can you Fredd tell me if it is possible to take this supplement without problem ?
1 cap contenins 250 mg of vit c, 400 mcg of Metafolin, 250 mcg methylcobalamin

Thanks

Looks pretty good as long as they have no reaction to the B1, B2 or b3 amounts. I don't think the C would be any problem.