• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My internet hand is malfunctioning

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
I can do basic stuff with my left hand, but it makes my brain cramp if I try to use it in the same way I can use my right hand.
Do you switch the mouse button functions when you switch hands? I find it much easier to switch hands on the mouse if I also switch the 'handedness' of the mouse.

taniaaust1

I dont like using mouse much.. Ive found too that my hand parts start spasming if Im using a mouse too much. Instead I use the touch pad.. often at in a diaganal kind of way with my hand resting on on the computer and will use any finger to press the other parts.

brain cramp :) .. I think I know what you mean. I get that too if Im having to focus too hard on something.. it makes my head quite uncomfortable (its not a headache as such but something else.. it can actuallly hurt thou with the pressure of it)... I end up having to stop and rest my brain.