• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Yasko says no support needed for -/- SUOX but heartfixer does support, why??

What's the deal with SUOX?

Yasko says I don't need to do anything but according to Heartfixer if you are SUOX -/- then you have the bad version because it is reported backwards.

I apologize if this has been discussed before.

Amy

Valentijn

Yasko says I don't need to do anything but according to Heartfixer if you are SUOX -/- then you have the bad version because it is reported backwards.
Some of Yasko's theories regarding certain SNPs are completely unfounded based on the published research, and even contradictory.

She's completely wrong about CBS C699T, so I wouldn't be surprised to learn that she's wrong about SUOX too.

Valentijn,
Do you still give your opinion about people's SNP's?? I'd love to hear what you suggest after looking at mine, considering what you think about some of Yasko's assertions.

Amy

Thank you Caledonia. I was kind of hoping Yasko was right and that I had something good going on there. If my urine amino acids and my urine elements will just come back I'll feel like I can move forward safely. Lithium and Taurine are my main concerns so want to know where I stand there. Oh, and that data came from heartfixer so I wonder if they need to update their site??