• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Seeking an Injunction against HHS and IOM to detemine ME/CFS criteria

How many would donate to a legal fund to file an injunction against HHS contract with the IOM

• Yes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Over $100

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Under $100

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

justinreilly

@Izola, I too loved outdoor activities and sports. I lived in boulder,co for 13 years which was a great place to be esp when healthy and could do all that great stuff. i was a runner too since hs. cross-country was my best sport especially as i was in the public school athletic league here in NYC which is top-heavy with great sprinters but not distance runners. i couldn't run really fast but i could just go at that clip forever, so the longer the race the better

justinreilly

I fight and get as scrappy or whatever is needed and any resources I can scrape up to do it. I'm pretty much bed bound. I gather information then try to spit it out coherently and effectively as needed. I sleep w/ my lap top and warm cans of root beer. Funky. ; ] Iz

well we're pretty much alike except i don't sleep with electronics or root beer. :)

Izola

well we're pretty much alike except i don't sleep with electronics or root beer. :)

JR: Boulder, huh? Loveland, Here, way back. Did you know that guy who lived in a storefront w/ painted over front windows & his art studio in the back. His paintings were all circles. Strange. Never met him. just one of the guys we were with had a key & took us on a late night art tour. I kind of kept an eye out for his work but? I come from a family of basically good, but failed artists. Now you all know where the strange in me comes from. A good friend told me that I was the only right brained lawyer she ever knew. Now I don't have one. :nerd::cool::DIz

Attachments

• clear[1].png
    clear[1].png
    137 bytes · Views: 8

Izola

I thought this was I conversation mode I started at the same time about you, JustinReilly. oops. Iz