• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

after high dose b12 injection source

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
@heapsreal

It is easy to get in the States--with a prescription--but only one idea for those in Aust. Most compounding pharmacies here can provide the dilution you ask for.

But I only know of one that will take "foreign" prescriptions: http://www.hopewellrx.com/ They will take European prescriptions but I haven't asked them about Australia

Sushi

Sushi

sorry no info Heaps but what is the advantage of that over ordinary B12 IM please?
Ally

Hi,

Not sure I understand your question. What do you mean by "ordinary B12 IM?" What type of B12 and what dose are you referring to?

Best,
Sushi

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Ally lower volume of injection for higher dose, generally if it comes in a multi dose vial it should be cheaper.
Here we can get 1mg/ml so to get 5mg will need 5mls. So if I can get the 5mg/1ml the volume is lower and should cost less.

I think it was an old Cheney treatment where 5mg 3times a week was used and this helps lower peroxynitrate and inflammation. I use to use b12 injections as apart of my crash formula, I think it helped some??

Allyson

than
Ally lower volume of injection for higher dose, generally if it comes in a multi dose vial it should be cheaper.
Here we can get 1mg/ml so to get 5mg will need 5mls. So if I can get the 5mg/1ml the volume is lower and should cost less.

I think it was an old Cheney treatment where 5mg 3times a week was used and this helps lower peroxynitrate and inflammation. I use to use b12 injections as apart of my crash formula, I think it helped some??
thanks Heaps

neo b12 def helps me a lot
esp helps me to sleep and stops the polyuria and polydipsia - they both return about 10 days after the shot
Ally

heapsreal

I get the whole I ml injected - no b 12 I vial - so that costs 2 dollars per shot with a script

home visiting doc comes and does it free

needles syriges etc all free home delivered from needle exchange

Allly
Can get the hydroxy b12 at chemist without a script 1mg/1ml x 3 ampoules for $9, looks like its abit cheaper with a script.

Sushi

I get the whole I ml injected - no b 12 I vial - so that costs 2 dollars per shot with a script

home visiting doc comes and does it free

needles syriges etc all free home delivered from needle exchange

Allly

How many mgs in your 1 ml injection?

Sushi

Sushi

it would be nice to have a higher strength b12 5-10mg would be good.

Yes, that is what I get and then I can do a small volume injection. It is pretty cheap here. I think I paid about $35 for my last 30 ml vial. They seem to charge about the same for 30 mls no matter what the dilution.

Sushi

heapsreal

just got an email back from a US pharmacy that sell b12, said they cant ship outside the country.
But i found another compound pharmacy in oz i will give them an email.

Sushi

just got an email back from a US pharmacy that sell b12, said they cant ship outside the country.
But i found another compound pharmacy in oz i will give them an email.

Most US pharmacies can't ship outside the US but Hopewell can--at least to Europe--I didn't ask about anywhere else.

Sushi

Sushi

Can't find there b12 on the site

They may not list prescription items on their websites--most US pharmacies don't. But they have it cause I asked for a patient in Europe. They would accept a European prescription (had to have the doc's license # I think) and would ship to Europe.

Sushi