• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

What is the latest on Webber 5,000 Methyl b-12 PLEASE

cph13

Hello everyone. I hope everyone is plodding along in their healing. I've read some posts on the above b-12. It is avail. online at Costco http://www.costco.com/webber-natura...1&keyword=webber+b-12&langId=-1&storeId=10301
the price is right as well. It is currently onsale too. As most of us I hate loosing ground but being stagnant isn't making it either. I am loosing ground and have been for some months now. I need to give me a kick with a 5,000 mcg brand, I feel. Please give me your opinions on this brand. I know some of you have found success with this one but NOT Kirkland brand from Costco.
Also if there is any others that you like please jump in. Thank you all n have a great w/e. Happy healing xo C

I just rec'd my bottle of webber 5000mcg meb12 yesterday. I can't say I would recommend it. It dissolves very quickly, I am able to hold other brands 45 minutes, this barely lasts 10. Also no noticeable effects. I was hoping it would be great, it would have been a huge cost savings.

I am also eager to know what others recommend. As per Freddd I'm gonna try the enzymatic therapy.

what i do with now b12 which is cheap and dissolves quickly is i dont swallow the liquid.and wait 30 minutes,so i believe it works

cph13

@traray.......yes, enzymatic b-12 is the preferred brand. It has worked for me. I take it religiously and increased it. I'm up to 3 a day. I am looking for the 5,000mcg to make things easier n cheaper. @finalgates Is the NOW brand 5,000mg or 1,000mg. Thanks

@traray.......yes, enzymatic b-12 is the preferred brand. It has worked for me. I take it religiously and increased it. I'm up to 3 a day. I am looking for the 5,000mcg to make things easier n cheaper. @finalgates Is the NOW brand 5,000mg or 1,000mg. Thanks
it is the 10,000.under tongue and dissolves in 5 minutes.then i dont shallow for 25 minutes.and works

Freddd

what i do with now b12 which is cheap and dissolves quickly is i dont swallow the liquid.and wait 30 minutes,so i believe it works

If you don't get noticeable startup with it likely isn't working. Try one bottle of ENZY so you have the gold standard comparison. And two brands sometimes works better than either one alone.