• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

All inflammatory markers?

Hi have had a lot of testing done some levels off and some test types missing? Would I bore anyone if I showed the tests done w levels? Except for a couple high normals, there's no issue but I see no CRP or IL 's done, and some of the CD4, etc etc...

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Hi have had a lot of testing done some levels off and some test types missing? Would I bore anyone if I showed the tests done w levels? Except for a couple high normals, there's no issue but I see no CRP or IL 's done, and some of the CD4, etc etc...

We aren't easily bored by test results so why not post them and see what feedback you get.

Sushi

Sorry I actually afraid to post- perhaps thrones who did the testing are on this forum....all I know is that there are a lot of questions still unanswered and more testing to be done, this is suchan informative Site, I will stick around and hopefully gain some insight! Thanks!