• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr W L Cowden

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Just perusing the net as you do and came across this doctor who has cured people from Lyme. I'm not going to see him but thought his treatment protocols were interesting

He uses all natural stuff, just wondered if anyone had seen him? I was looking his amalgam removal program - but its a bit late for me as only 2 to go!!!!

maryb

iherb code TAK122
@minkeygirl
hello there
No I wasn't posting a link - just wondering if anyone in the US had seen him, his treatment protocols seems pretty impressive, lot of IVs at his office etc. you know the kind of things us in the UK go WHAT!!! at.........
I mean I think there is only one dentist (that I am aware of) in the UK who gives IV vit C after amalgam removal - yes one

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
Oh you know what? I totally missed the guys name as the title of the thread LOL! Hahah

He sounds good with the IV's.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Just perusing the net as you do and came across this doctor who has cured people from Lyme. I'm not going to see him but thought his treatment protocols were interesting

He uses all natural stuff, just wondered if anyone had seen him? I was looking his amalgam removal program - but its a bit late for me as only 2 to go!!!!

I haven't seen him but have seen someone he trained. His product line--Nutramedix--has a good reputation and is used by other doctors, either in combination with antibiotics or alone.

Sushi

maryb

iherb code TAK122
@Sushi
thanks, I did read that he runs training for other doctors - I just thought it funny that no-one seems to have mentioned him, going off what I read he seems to have a protocol for Lyme.

Maybe its because the UK is such a small place and we seem to hear about any ME doc quite quickly, but there again the GMC are usually on their case pretty quickly too!!!