• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Academic papers proving "Leaky Gut" theory?

Fogbuster

Does anyone have any academic papers which prove that leaky gut/intestinal permeability is real?

And also the damage it can lead to?

Many thanks
Jamie

Beyond

Juice Me Up, Scotty!!!
You didn´t use google scholar I assume. Because that´s where the good stuff can be found. Wikipedia should be renamed Shillpedia hah hah. An intelligent and succesful attempt of the gatekeepers to further spread mainstream bullsheet as the only truth.

You can count it in the same side as quackwatch. They are the complete opposite of neutral sources of information.

Last edited:

Beyond

Juice Me Up, Scotty!!!
Oops sorry. Anyway, just type whatever you want to search and press enter, the results will be displayed in english which is what I look for too. You can get to google scholar simply googling scholar though.

I´ve played a bit with other medical search engines, none gets closer.