• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Does anyone take AdenoB12 / Dibencozide by Source Naturals or other brand?

I am taking Soure Naturals Dibencozide :) I am taking one in the morning, one at lunch and 3 after dinner. I take with Methyl B12. At first I took AdenB12 at night because it was making me a little sleepy but now it doesn't. I have been taking for 3 weeks now... hoping for some improvements soon :cool:

Violeta

I am taking Source Naturals Dibencozide. I'm on my second bottle of it. I take only one a day, and have noticed an improvement in energy and sleep. I don't worry about how quickly it dissolves.

ahmo

I've been using 1/3 cap Anabol Naturals Dibencoplex between lower lip and gum. It stays there 2 hours, don't know whether it's all absorbed before that or not. I was taking it w/ mfolate, but since I've reduced the folate to once/day, I'm now taking it alone midday, away from food. I've read that it's good to have B12 and folate close to each other. My AM folate is followed by my AM Enzymatic Therapies MethylB12. It's been working for me. cheers, ahmo

trollo

Does anybody know why the source natural is so huge in the dose?? It s about 8000 mcg each! how is it possible to cut it to obtain a 1000 mcg dose?
Does anybody know about the Megabol 'Magnum dibencozide'?

Freddd

Does anybody know why the source natural is so huge in the dose?? It s about 8000 mcg each! how is it possible to cut it to obtain a 1000 mcg dose?
Does anybody know about the Megabol 'Magnum dibencozide'?

HI Tollo,

If you follow the directions on the battle, a 10mg dose can get about 100mcg absorbed by chewing and swallowing. The Anabol is also 10MG of AdoCbl. It appears to be more effective compared to the Source Naturals for many.

A 1000mcg sublingual can easily absorb more than 100mcg. Take the whole thing. Take half. Take a quarter. As long as you absorb at least 100mcg or so you will never be able to tell the difference.

I've never of Megabol Magnum Dibencozide. It could be great. It could be terrible. If swallowed as the capsule it is 1000mcg will be absorbed at about 10-20mcg. Do some A-B comparisons for alternating months. If either one causes a startup after a month on the other, you know the one you don't want to take. The one that couldn't maintain. You want the one that causes an increase, causes startup after equilibrium is reached.

Last edited:

trollo

hi Fredd. Yes the Megabol is in capsules. i didn't notyiced the source natural's was in capsules i thought it was sublingual, as sublingual 8mg would have been a HUGE dose. It's hard to find hydroxy and adenosyl b12 in Europe. What do you think of the HH Megadrops??

trollo

Fredd, i checked in the source naturals web siote, the dibencozide is in sublingual tablets, not capsules

Freddd

hi Fredd. Yes the Megabol is in capsules. i didn't notyiced the source natural's was in capsules i thought it was sublingual, as sublingual 8mg would have been a HUGE dose. It's hard to find hydroxy and adenosyl b12 in Europe. What do you think of the HH Megadrops??

Ten mgs isn't a huge dose. Right NOW, the most effective MeCbl is the Enzymatic Therapy and The Anabol Dibencoplex appears to be the best AdoCbl for being active in the body. As absorption appears to be related to time in contact with the oral tissues 45-120 minutes works best. Swallowing cuts it all down to 1%. Sublingual might get as high as 25-33%. So far drops haven't worked as well. Also, both AdoCbl and MeCbl break down from light very quickly in a liquid form and become non-effective and may even give a person acne.

trollo

The only other kind of hydroxy i ve found is the AOR that is extremely expensive... the Megadrops are instead very cheap

Helen

I agree with Violeta. The Dibencozide from Source naturals works best for me. One less capsule to take... It dissolves rather quickly , but it surely helps. I notice I have less energy if I have forgotten it . I take it in the morning.

Freddd

The only other kind of hydroxy i ve found is the AOR that is extremely expensive... the Megadrops are instead very cheap

Hi Trollo,

HyCbl is pretty useless in this. Nobody actually gets well with it though it may improve a few symptoms it is just as like to make a lot of them worse. Enzymatic Therapy MeCbl is the only 5 star MeCbl I know of currently. MeCbl broken down and causing acne onstead of healing is HyCbl.

Freddd

I agree with Violeta. The Dibencozide from Source naturals works best for me. One less capsule to take... It dissolves rather quickly , but it surely helps. I notice I have less energy if I have forgotten it . I take it in the morning.

Hi Helen,
Have you done an A-B in alternating months? Do you hold the contenst of the Anabol capsule, minus the capsule, netween lower lip and gum for 120 minutes or longer? When you do these two for alternating months, every day, does the Source naturals produce a noticeably greater effect than the Anabol wile the one you have been using produces no noticeable effect? Ot the other way around?

trollo

My concerns are about the fact that as i am COMT +/- , MAOa + and VDR taq -/- i could have issues with methyldonors...

Helen

Hi,
@Freddd
It is impossible for me to hold the content of the Anabol capsule in my mouth for two hours, It just doesn´t work. The Dibencozide from Source naturals works so good that I have no reason to choose the other one - that I tried for some weeks.

@trollo
I have mutations like you and I have never had problems with too much of methyldonors. I have injected methylcobalamin for 20 years , every second day the last three years due to MTRR mutations. Have some niacin ready to slow down methylation if neccessary, and beware of the need for extra potassium if you start a methylation protocol. Good luck!

Valentijn

HyCbl is pretty useless in this. Nobody actually gets well with it though it may improve a few symptoms it is just as like to make a lot of them worse. Enzymatic Therapy MeCbl is the only 5 star MeCbl I know of currently. MeCbl broken down and causing acne onstead of healing is HyCbl.
HydroxoB12 works quite well for me, even though I'm homozygous for MTRR A66G. I can't tolerate methylB12 for long, and it doesn't help with pain. I also don't like the potassium-related side-effects of methylB12. I also don't get any acne problems from hydroxoB12.

Are there any studies showing methylB12, especially your favored brand, to be more effective than hydroxoB12? Or is that just your subjective experience?

Helen

HydroxoB12 works quite well for me, even though I'm homozygous for MTRR A66G. I can't tolerate methylB12 for long, and it doesn't help with pain. I also don't like the potassium-related side-effects of methylB12. I also don't get any acne problems from hydroxoB12.

Sorry @Al Klein that this is a bit off topic, but I think Valentinjs experience with HydroxyCbl is very interesting . With enough methylation capacity to methylate HydroxyCbl to MethylCbl it should maybe be possible to change from MCbl to HCbl as this is a better option in the long run of many reasons. But some has to start with MCbl if they can handle it, to get a full effect.

Al Klein

@Helen I am in the UK and diagnosed with Pernicious Anemia, so I am given a hydroxycbl injection every 6/8 weeks. (for past 6 months) this has helped but is not enough. I have tried self injectin (3 times a week) but get an allergic reaction (possibly a nickel allergy) which is bearable but not great. The reaction is why I have switched to Fredds protocol. I cant say that I am better (yet) than I was taking hydroxy, but will give it a while longer.

Symptoms I am left with are fatigue and general malaise!

I see you are in Sweden - could I ask where you get your injectable methyl? and why do you use methyl rather than hydroxy?

Thanks