• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Freddd consults? Other practitioners with experience?

Bdeep86

I was wondering if anyone knows weather or not Fredd does consults or any other trust worthy practitioners who have lots of experience using methylation protocols.

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
A few years ago I tried methylation and Fredd did help me via email. Just send him a PM and ask. There are a ton of people here who may be able to help.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I was wondering if anyone knows weather or not Fredd does consults or any other trust worthy practitioners who have lots of experience using methylation protocols.

He does advise people. Just keep in mind that he is working from his own experience and his experience in helping others--he is not a licensed medical practitioner though he has a lot of practical experience.

Best wishes,
Sushi