• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My Most Effective Treatments

xks201

Updated my sig - hopefully it helps someone. The nasal and oral desmopressin did nothing to stop my insane urine volume at ANY dose, only sublingually dissolving the pills worked.

B5 is also required for proper acetylcholine action.

tyson oberle

Updated my sig - hopefully it helps someone. The nasal and oral desmopressin did nothing to stop my insane urine volume at ANY dose, only sublingually dissolving the pills worked.

B5 is also required for proper acetylcholine action.
I think that my urine volume is high. How does one know? And what cause it?

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
I think that my urine volume is high. How does one know? And what cause it?

800ml to 2000ml is said to be normal for an adult male. so above that would look like a high urine output.
diabetes insipidipus i think might be alot more common amongst cfs/me people then we realise and this can lead to pots/oi symptoms. One type of diabetes insip produce too little amount of the hormones vasopressin also known as antiduretic hormone.

xks201 do u also have addisons as well or just low cortisol as in adrenal fatigue/dysfunction??

Just checked what the pharmacy stock here, they have a 120mcg wafer of desmopresson as well as tablets and nasal spray.