• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Isentress

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
This is just a small copy and paste about isentress from wikipedia that i think is of interest to many of us.

Research on human cytomegalovirus (HCMV) terminase proteins demonstrated that Raltegravir may block viral replication of the herpesviruses.[12]
In January 2013, a Phase II trial was initiated to evaluate the therapeutic benefit of raltegravir in treating multiple sclerosis (MS).[13] The drug is active against Human Endogenous Retroviruses (HERVs) and possibly Epstein-Barr Virus, which have been suggested in the pathogenesis of relapsing-remitting MS.

I dont know if isentress would be stronger then say valcyte but it would be interesting if someone new??

cheers!!!

Dr Jamie's daughter was on Viread and Isentress for years, and I don't know if she still is. Dr Jamie was on them herself but stopped and said it's hard to tell if they are helping her. Both of them do other things like methylation, and the daughter is doing great. I think they were also on other medications, and I don't remember which. Dr Jamie's blog is http://www.x-rx.net