• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Cerluten - Russian Peptides

Asklipia

Has anyone tried CERLUTEN?
I am currently using VISOLUTEN (as marketed in the US, called VIZOLUTEN elsewhere) for the eyes and it seems to help. I am on day 5 and the eyes feel better.
It is sold by antiaging-systems but they only have a few of the range of these Russian peptides (made by NPCRIZ in St Petersburg). They are not selling Cerluten. It also seems they have run out of stock of the peptides they sell : http://www.antiaging-systems.com/250-peptide-bioregulartors

The peptides are for sale on Lithuanian or Estonian or Hungarian websites. Cheaper than antiaging-systems too.

http://www.tutigumi.hu/page.php?7 for a full list and all explanations :

CERLUTEN 20 Capsule 0,2g It is a complex of natural peptide fractions, prepared from the brains of young animals produced Mark. It exerts a selective effect on the different nerve tissue and brain cells, it regulates the metabolism and function of cells.The results of clinical experiments have shown the beneficial effect of "CERLUTEN" on the central nervous system to various diseases, eg. in pathological conditions that lead to disturbances in the brain, with detrimental effects of extreme factors of the external environment, as well as in slowing the aging process.It is recommended for the following problems:
  • diseases emanating from the nervous system or brain (it normalizes brain activity and regulates its function)
  • treatment after stroke
  • memory damage, impaired ability to concentrate
  • Alzheimer's and Parkinson's syndrome
  • calcification of the brain arteries
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Depression
  • nerve pain and nerve inflammation
Components: peptide complex "A 5" (brain peptides), cellulose in Mikrokristallform, lactose, Ca stearate)
Recommended use: Pathological state offered every quarter 1-3 box, 1-2 times daily
Contraindications for use of peptides in capsules:intolerance, pregnancy and lactation

Lots of good wishes!
Be well!
Asklipia
:devil: FFP :devil:

Asklipia

The eyes are improving. I don't know if it is the VISOLUTEN or not, but they are.
I notice that antiaging-systems now sell the CERLUTEN too.
Best!
Asklipia

Jarod

People interested in peptides may want to check out Dr Burzynski's research. He uses "antineoplastons" he created to treat cancer, HIV, infection, and autoimmune diseases.

It's a form of personalized medicine apparently. Be interesting to know if he ever healed somebody with ME/CFS.

This guy really has his stuff together. He made a movie as an advocacy project to help raise awareness about his cancer treatments.

This stuff could potentially be used to cure the most aggressive and difficult forms of cancer. That was in his movie.

There appears to be various kinds of information about him circulating on the internet, so I would do your own research.

This guy has been sued by the government numerous times over the decades but apparently his has won everytime.

List of Dr Burzynski publications:

http://www.burzynskiclinic.com/scientific-publications.html

Dr. Burzynski first discovered and named antineoplastons in the late 1960s. These drugs are safe and nontoxic, unlike traditional chemotherapeutic agents. Antineoplastons are comprised of compounds that occur naturally in the human body: amino acid derivatives and peptides from proteins and essential amino acids present in the diet of all biologic organisms. Antineoplastons are found in the blood of healthy persons and not in that of patients with cancer. Dr. Burzynski currently is using antineoplastons to treat cancer, HIV infection, and autoimmune diseases in 74 Phase II clinical trials.

http://www.burzynskipatientgroup.org/chemotherapy

Dr. Burzynski discovered naturally occurring peptides and amino acid derivatives in the human body that control cancer, not by destroying cancer cells but by correctingthem. He observed that cancer patients typically had deficiency of certain peptides in their blood as compared to healthy individuals. He named these substances antineoplastons. Chemically, the Antineoplastons include peptides, amino acid derivatives and organic acids. They occur naturally in blood and urine, and they are reproduced synthetically for medicinal use. The name of Antineoplastons comes from their functions in controlling neoplastic, or cancerous, cells (anti-neoplastic cells agents).

http://www.burzynskipatientgroup.org/amino-acids

Rand56

Glad to see a thread here on peptides. Anti Aging has stock back in now on their peptides. I just ordered their Testoluten. For now atleast, they are restricting the amount to only one per order.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
I got an email today where they were advertising vladoxin-
is a peptide complex obtained from the thymus to regulate the functions of the immune system. In clinical studies Vladonix has been shown to restore immunity in cases of extreme factors impact, malnutrition and also in aging.

I havent tried any of the peptides but they look interesting. Many seem to be like a course of treatment lasting 2-3 weeks. I dont know how often one does a course? I think the price maybe scare people off trying them too??

Rand56

Hi guys anyone seen any effects from these meds?

hi knackers

A short while ago I did a months round of the Testoluten. Instructions said to take 1 or 2 caps per day. I only did one per day because I needed to keep the cost down and never taking it before, I just wanted to see if 1 would have any effect. I did feel somewhat stronger in the gym, but heck if I know it could have just been placebo. I did order some more, but right now I'm giving it a rest because I'm trying to work on some of my other core issues.

Rand

Asklipia

Got any links to lithuanian sites that sell cycloferon cheap??
No idea. Try a Google search with lithuanian as a language. This is what I did. Then you just have to Google Translate if there is no English on their site. I chose Lithuania because it is a perfect place to buy Russian technology from a EU selling point.

never heard about it, but may be i will try it. 20 caps cost around 50$ in Russia. How did u find it? Even in Russia i cannot find good information/ reviews about it. Very poor info about it and just two words in description, that it can help with cfs..

Asklipia

How did u find it?
Because I have eye problems and I was told by an advert on antiagingsystems that Visoluten might help, I then researched more about those peptides. I found out the whole list from a hungarian website. I could not find much more information BUT I saw no harm in trying. I don't regret trying the Visoluten. I did a course of 20 days at 1 cap a day and it seemed to help. Since it was quite expensive from the US website I then ordered a big box from the lithuanian website gavau.lt. The price was good and the mailing costs extremely reasonable!!! I did three months total. My eyes now feel completely normal, no more tension or pain there.

My husband has tried the "SUPREFORT" and it seems to improve his insulin resistance. He is not hungry anymore in the afternoon.
The problem is we don't know what exactly is in there and why we are not in perfect health in the first place.
However, in the meantime this help was more than welcome.

In the beginning of using these peptides, both myself and my husband had a few days of feeling quite jumpy and aggressive. We spaced it to one cap every other day, and could go on to one cap everyday after about 10 days.

I have not ordered anything else from the list of these peptides because I am now doing a new experiment, for which I am very grateful to Lou, and I am being extremely hopeful :
http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/led-red-intranasal-light-therapy.24195/

Lots of good wishes!
Be well!
Asklipia
:devil: FFP :devil:

Asklipia

CERLUTEN
I did not use it because they say it comes from the brains of young animals.
Since I eat three lamb's brains for breakfast twice a week, I thought this would be enough.

And YES, I think that the lamb's brains have really helped me, because when I stopped doing that for four months last year (too far to walk in the rain to the butchers), I felt my progress was slightly slower.
Eating lamb's brains is not really more or less expensive than CERLUTEN, but there is the pleasure factor (they taste fantastic) and also this is food, which means I do not have to cook something else. It might sound less convenient than popping a pill, but in fact I find it more convenient! :)

If there were no lamb's brains, I would certainly consider CERLUTEN now.
Best Asklipia