• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Supreme Court Rules: Drug Companies Exempt from Lawsuits

Dreambirdie

work in progress
"Justices cited the fact that all generic drugs and their manufacturers, some 80% of all drugs consumed in the United States, are exempt from liability for side effects, mislabeling or virtually any other negative reactions caused by their drugs. In short, the Court ruled that the FDA has ultimate authority over pharmaceuticals in the US. And if the FDA says a drug is safe, that takes precedent over actual facts, real victims and any and all adverse reactions."

25767172fc4184582f5edb82108782a8.jpg

http://www.whiteoutpress.com/articl...rt-rules-drug-companies-exempt-from-lawsuits/

alex3619

This is a huge mistake, and needs legislative correction. However its not in the interest of big pharma to sit back and let such legislation get passed, and their influence may prevent such legislation even being proposed.

However I do not know how reliable the article is. It requires further investigation from other sources. Other articles on this site include Nostrodamus predicting world war in the middle east.

Dreambirdie

work in progress
However I do not know how reliable the article is. It requires further investigation from other sources. Other articles on this site include Nostrodamus predicting world war in the middle east.

LOL! :p:) I didn't notice Nostradamus. There's lots of articles. This one was on my FB page.