• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Researcher looking to hear from those on saline IVs

taniaaust1

I just spoke to a researcher who is also trying to arrange and impliment treatment programs for those who have both ME and CFS patients (she seemed to know about ME including the severe patient group). I was telling her how Ive been really looking for someone to help me get daily saline IVs for my POTS and she's said she may be able to try to back up this treatment plan if there is evidence for it out there and is very interested in speaking to any doctors who are using this for their patients....it sounded like she doesnt care if they are in another part of the world, she'll still like to speak to them (she's only heard of this being used occassionally in POTS and hasnt heard about it being used long term or daily. I was telling her I've heard of it getting some back to work.. she is very interested to know more about people doing that)

So anyway.. if you have been on daily saline IVs or saline IVs long term and have found help throu these.. please respond here or send me a pm about your experience with it that I can pass on to the researcher (also pming me the name and contact of your doctor so I could pass this on to the researcher who wants to chat to other professionals who are treating some of their patients in this manner, would be great.

You could help change the treatment options for some of us if you do.

Tania

ps if you know any online links which talk about using saline daily or long term.. please share.

SanDiego#1

SanDiego#1
I just spoke to a researcher who is also trying to arrange and impliment treatment programs for those who have both ME and CFS patients (she seemed to know about ME including the severe patient group). I was telling her how Ive been really looking for someone to help me get daily saline IVs for my POTS and she's said she may be able to try to back up this treatment plan if there is evidence for it out there and is very interested in speaking to any doctors who are using this for their patients....it sounded like she doesnt care if they are in another part of the world, she'll still like to speak to them (she's only heard of this being used occassionally in POTS and hasnt heard about it being used long term or daily. I was telling her I've heard of it getting some back to work.. she is very interested to know more about people doing that)

So anyway.. if you have been on daily saline IVs or saline IVs long term and have found help throu these.. please respond here or send me a pm about your experience with it that I can pass on to the researcher (also pming me the name and contact of your doctor so I could pass this on to the researcher who wants to chat to other professionals who are treating some of their patients in this manner, would be great.

You could help change the treatment options for some of us if you do.

Tania

ps if you know any online links which talk about using saline daily or long term.. please share.

Tania- There are a lot of links on Health Rising on this.I think alot of it depends on what other meds you are on.

San Diego#!