• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

co-cure: great info source for ME/CFS and FM

leelaplay

I was just wondering if everyone knows about co-cure and their archives. I didn't until about a month ago. So much great stuff comes out there. Not all of it makes it to the forum. I tried to play bridge for a while, but couldn't do it. It's an old-style list-serve, but many of the good minds/people in this field post there to get get information out. Here's a link to and blurb from their site:

Co-Cure E-Mail List and Web site

The name "Co-Cure" stands for "Co-operate and Communicate for a Cure." The mailing list has been established with the goal of furthering co-operative efforts towards finding the cure for the illness(es) commonly referred to as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and Fibromyalgia (FM).

One of the primary ways in which this goal may be achieved is through effective distribution and exchange of information between the medical/clinical, political, patient groups, as well as other organizations/institutions. Therefore, the list is open to individuals and groups who are interested, either professionally or personally, in information pertaining to CFS and FM.

Because of the overlap in symptom profiles, we also welcome as members those individuals interested in or affected by Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, Gulf War Syndrome, and auto-immune conditions. However, at least at this time, we must limit the nature of the information suitable for posting to that which is directly relevant to CFS and FM.

Our website does not host any form of advertisement.

Subscribing to Co-Cure
To subscribe to Co-Cure by e-mail, send the command:
SUBSCRIBE CO-CURE YourFirstName YourLastName
to the listserver at: listserv@listserv.nodak.edu

We recommend that you visit the Co-Cure List Operation page for complete instructions and guidelines for participating in the list.

ENJOY!

islandfinn:)

gracenote

All shall be well . . .
Co-Cure

I was just wondering if everyone knows about co-cure and their archives. I didn't until about a month ago. So much great stuff comes out there. . . .

islandfinn:)

This looks great. I'd heard of Co-Cure, but I'd never actually checked it out before.

Thanks for this.

dipic

Co-cure is great. I've had a subscription to their daily newsletter for about a year now; I highly reccommend it!

It's too bad their forum is completely dead though. =/

leelaplay

Hi TomK

Sorry if I was obscure. I wasn't referring to cards or lego. I meant that I have been trying to be a bridge between co-cure and this forum by posting the research etc from co-cure here to keep everyone up to date. But often I can't keep up with doing that.

Dolphin

Hi TomK

Sorry if I was obscure. I wasn't referring to cards or lego. I meant that I have been trying to be a bridge between co-cure and this forum by posting the research etc from co-cure here to keep everyone up to date. But often I can't keep up with doing that.
Ok. I'm on lots of e-lists and of course it's much easier to just press forward with a Co-Cure post (for the e-lists) rather than having to find a link etc for a forum like this.

But I'm pleased that you are highlighting posts here. :)