• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

GcMAF + LDN? GcMAF + Antivirals?

I have been considering treatment with GcMAF and while researching last night (on GcMAF.eu) I read "LDN may block the effect of GcMAF". Has anyone heard this from another source? I had heard that LDN helps with inflammation and can make it easier to tolerate GcMAF.

I am currently taking Valcyte, Famvir and LDN. Is anyone else taking GcMAF with these antivirals?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I have been considering treatment with GcMAF and while researching last night (on GcMAF.eu) I read "LDN may block the effect of GcMAF". Has anyone heard this from another source? I had heard that LDN helps with inflammation and can make it easier to tolerate GcMAF.

I am currently taking Valcyte, Famvir and LDN. Is anyone else taking GcMAF with these antivirals?

Hi,

I saw that comment but it did seem to be pretty "maybe-ish." If it did block GcMAF, I'd think you could just skip a dose of LDN on the day (or day before) you take GcMAF as LDN has a short half-life. I have not seen this comment from any other source.

Best,
Sushi