• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Able to stay on the protocol this time, what seems to be working for me...

sregan

This is in my blog but I also wanted to post here. The pregnenolone (it's a really small amount) has been working wonders for my depression and mental state. Also when I added the minerals (Zinc, Potassium and Mag-Glycine I started feeling much better). I would like to work in some coral calcium to balance out the Magnesium. I anticipate adding Selenium soon.

Daily...

Upon awakening (6:15am): 1/4-1/2 Source Naturals 10mg Pregenenolone sublingual

After getting up (6:30-6:45 or within 1/2 hour of waking) my currrent SMP supps:
  • 1/8 Jarrow 1000mcg MCbl (the older "glass" bottle. Would recommend enzymatic)
  • 1/8 Folapro 800mcg
After a couple of hours to make sure they don't interfere with the meth supps. These are at least the core minerals I think I need to feel well.
  • Natural Factors Zinc Chelate 25mg
  • Natures Way Potassium Chelate (99mg)
  • Kal Mag Gycinate (400mg).
Near lunchtime:
  • Jarrow Multi Vitamin (taking apart from my Meth supps by a few hours now since it has folic acid) OR
  • Jarrow B-Right
Again later in the day maybe at dinner but not after as they intefere with sleep (suspect the potassium)
  • 1/4-1/2 Source Naturals 10mg Pregenenolone sublingual
  • Natures Way Potassium Chelate (99mg)
  • Kal Mag Gycinate (400mg)
Also...
Bedtime every other day (taking these seems to help me sleep)
  • E-complex (MRM)
  • Beta Care-All (Natural Factors)
  • Fish Oil (Source Naturals Arctic Pure)
  • Milk Thistle
  • Molybdenum (maybe once or twice a week)
Diet
Near Paleo and trying to get some yogurt in the morning each day. I like to mix some chobani with Mountain High.

Red04

Glad to hear you are making progress. Have you considered switching the B-right for one of the multi-b without any folic acid? Also, I believe most people have switched from jarrow MB12 to Enzymatic therapy mb12...

My wife was able to make a full recovery with the protocol and B-Right. Things just became a lot easier to maintain and more stable with the elimination of folic acid.

sregan

Glad to hear you are making progress. Have you considered switching the B-right for one of the multi-b without any folic acid? Also, I believe most people have switched from jarrow MB12 to Enzymatic therapy mb12...

My wife was able to make a full recovery with the protocol and B-Right. Things just became a lot easier to maintain and more stable with the elimination of folic acid.

Red, than you and yes I actually just posted about that here. I think cutting out the folic acid is essential for me. I'm being careful to take any supps I have with Folic Acid (just my Multi and B-Right) far away from my methylation supps.

If you have a good multi without folic acid please let me know!

P.S. I have an almost full "glass" bottle of Jarrow MB12 and it's working for me (it's from before when it still worked).