• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Question for Homeopathic Experts

golden

Hi :)

I have today been prescribed Lymphaden Hevert Complex.

I was wordering if any experts could link me to an English description of this remedy as I have searched and can only find it in German...

I like to read about everything before I take it.

Thanks.

camas

Hi :)

I have today been prescribed Lymphaden Hevert Complex.

I was wordering if any experts could link me to an English description of this remedy as I have searched and can only find it in German...

I like to read about everything before I take it.

Thanks.

Courtesy of Google translate:
Lymphaden Hevert Complex Drops - 50 ml

Rheumatic drugs for chronic diseases with lymphadenopathy Composition: 100 ml drops: Arsenicum album 6X 10 ml, 5 ml Clematis D2, D4 Conium 15 ml, 5 ml Lachesis D6, D8 Mercurius bijodatus 9.5 ml, 0.5 ml D4 Phytolacca, Rhus toxicodendron D4 20 ml, 10 ml of Scrophularia nodosa D3, D4 Sulfur 5 ml Other ingredients: ethanol 15% (m / m). Indications: The indications are derived from the homeopathic remedy pictures. These include: to support the treatment of chronic inflammatory conditions lymphadenopathy. Chronic lymphadenopathy may be signs of various diseases. Therefore, to clarify the underlying disease before use of this product, as well as visit with acute signs of inflammation (redness, heat, swelling, pain and dysfunction) and fever or an increase in the size of lymph nodes during treatment by a doctor. Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed 3 times a day to take 25-30 drops. The dosage in children is as your doctor. Contraindications: Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to Giftsumachgewächse and in thyroid diseases. Since there are no well documented experience, the product should be used in pregnancy and lactation only after consultation with the doctor. For using this medicine in children have not been adequately documented experience. It should therefore be used in children under 12 years only after consultation with the doctor. Warning: Contains 48 vol -% alcohol. Side effects: increased salivation occur after application, then the agent should be discontinued. In very rare cases, a few days after taking the medicine, gastrointestinal discomfort or skin reactions. Because of the ingredient Mercurius occasionally allergic reaction may occur. Interactions: None known. From blocking the body's defense systems by antibiotics, chemotherapeutic agents and radiation therapy often results in weakness of the lymphatic immune system. The lymphatic system, which is equipped with various defense mechanisms to deal with micro-organisms (such as phagocytes and lymphocytes as immune cells in the blood and tissues), is affected by such treatment measures and the self-healing powers of the body are no longer optimal effect. Lymphaden Hevert Complex supports immune cells in their health-preserving function. The lymph nodes act as filters organs through the lymph it is cleaned of waste materials. The majority of the nodes is located in the neck region (eg, in the tonsils). Alone there are about 250 of these bodies to clean and thus to keep the body healthy is available. The weakening of the lymphatic system leads to an increased susceptibility to infection is also detoxifying the body disturbed. Especially with today's high pollution levels in the environment, the detoxification of the body through the lymphatic system (including spleen and lymph nodes) as well as liver and kidney is vital. Of malfunctioning of the lymphatic system lymphatic congestion can occur, which are expressed for example in swelling and edema. Lymphaden Hevert Complex improves lymphatic flow, eliminating drainage problems, causing an activation of the immune system. Toxins are flushed out effectively and weigh no more the organism. As a result of inflammation, particularly in chronic infections, often occur lymphatic swelling, indicating a common disorder of the lymphatic system. Here unfold the homeopathic ingredients Conium (spotted hemlock), clematis (Clematis upright) and Scrophularia nodosa (figwort) effect. The inflammatory process is positively affected, the swelling go back to normal and the lymph. Sulfur (sulfur) of the principal means of homeopathy is, it is used among other things to the constitution of treatment and as a metabolic agent. Lachesis is (snake venom), homeopathic doses, preferably in severe infections, respiratory diseases (such as bronchitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis) used. Amplified the effect on the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract by Arsenicum and Mercurius biiodatus the finest homeopathic doses. The tonsils (tonsils) are part of the lymphatic pharyngeal ring. In an inflammation of the tonsils is the impact in particular the elements Phytolacca (pokeweed) and Mercurius bijodatus favorable. By weakened immune system can also viral infections frequently occur. A regular intake of Lymphaden Hevert Complex helps strengthen the body's defense system. Lymphaden Hevert Complex stands out as a homeopathic medicine by good compatibility and is therefore also suitable for long-term or long-term therapy for chronic conditions.​

taniaaust1

Hi.. that's not the real name of the homoeopathic meds.. a "complex" is a mix of different homoeopathic meds" so it doesnt tell what the individual homoeopathic meds in it are. I guess your homoeopathic med is made by the company Hevert.

Lymphaden refers to lymph nodes
Hevert when I looked it up.. is a name of company (pharma company).

"Hevert-Arzneimittel ranks among the world's ten largest companies producing
homeopathic medicines "
"
The greatest wealth is health. Hevert has dedicated itself to naturopathy and the development of natural medicines, and is one of the leading German manufacturers of homeopathic and herbal medicines, as well as high-dose vitamin preparations.
Worldwide, Hevert is one of the ten most important manufacturers of homeopathic medicines"

taniaaust1

ah.. Im glad camas was able to help you more (she/he posted while I was trying to look up where the name came from. I didnt have google translate :) .

golden

Thank You :)

I am working on the theory that the lymphatic system is the fundamental problem . I am having The Perrin Technique but need something else too. I didn't mention this but went to someone else who practices Iridology and he confirmed the Lymphatic System was the source.

I tried to get him to prescribe me something for my itchy ears but he confirmed this is a lymphatic problem and to deal with that. I also mentioned my Hypothyroid and adrenaline fatigue - but he again pointed to tackling the Lymphatic System!

so OK! :) More pieces of the puzzle.

A Complex! Of course! The journey wore me out ha ha

The individual ingredients are: 10ml enthalten

Arsenicum album dil D6 1,00ml
Clematis dil D2 0,50ml
Conium dil D4 1,50 ml
Lachesis dil D6 0,50 ml
Mercurius bijodatus dil D8 0,95ml
Phytolacca Dil D4 0,05 ml
Rhus Toxiodendron Dil D4 2,00ml
Scrophularia nodosa Dil D3 1,00ml
Sulfur Dil D4 0,50ml

I am not used to the combination medications! I will look up the individual ingredients too.

As per the translation, if I start frothing at the mouth, I will stop taking it ha ha. It is supposed to be very strong remedy - as the lymphmyosot was not stlong enough.

Pardon my butting in... but I just thought I would add a warning that homeopathy is really lacking any good evidence for efficacy, and has quite a lot of good evidence showing that it is not useful above placebo response. Looking at the history of how homeopathic medicine was developed, it looks really dodgy to me. People are of course free to make their own decisions, but I'd feel bad not mentioning my concerns, in case people were paying a lot/making a big effort/having high hopes over a treatment which is very unlikely to really benefit them.

golden

Esther12,

Thanks, I certainly wouldn't want you to feel bad!

However, for this very reason of not wanting a usual homeopathic debate on whether its just sugarpills etc. , I asked for Homeopathic Experts.

I was hoping to evoke a more in depth discussion on Homeopathy and learn something about these combination remedies, whilst

simultaneously not offending any classical homeopaths. :)

I am not all that comfortable with companies producing mass Homeopathy in combination form. But I am willing to give it a go.

However, if people would like to all talk about Homeopathy, positive and negative, consider the 'Experts' removed :)

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Golden - I remember taking the h0meopathic remedy - snake venom - my tongue came up in blisters - one of the effects of actually being bitten!! That was enough for me to believe in homeopathy - what you can't disprove don't knock.
I remember reading about a farmer who cleared mastitis (a big problem for dairy farmers) from his herd with a homeopathic remedy, animals are usually good subjects!!.
And anyone who's used Resue Remedy will know it works - placebo - no. I forget I've taken it and later realise how the anxiety just went.

All I would say is start low and slow they can be powerful too.

golden

Golden - I remember taking the h0meopathic remedy - snake venom - my tongue came up in blisters - one of the effects of actually being bitten!! That was enough for me to believe in homeopathy - what you can't disprove don't knock.
I remember reading about a farmer who cleared mastitis (a big problem for dairy farmers) from his herd with a homeopathic remedy, animals are usually good subjects!!.
And anyone who's used Resue Remedy will know it works - placebo - no. I forget I've taken it and later realise how the anxiety just went.

All I would say is start low and slow they can be powerful too.

I have had some real miracles with Homeopathy and animals. Some animals had been confirmed by Allopathic vets as hopeless, impossible, nothing to be done etc.

I haven't tried it much on myself maybe x5 experiences over twenty years....

Just not got the remedy right or it just plain hasn't worked. Have one particular disgruntled story about a Homeopath who made me feel as if I were visiting a Doctor! :(

One very strong and bad time after taking a remedy from a homeopath made up... i think it was sulfur.
I really did not touch Homeopathy after this.

Your snake venom story has hit the nail on the head for me.....bit worried about trailing it...

It does actually help to say in this circumstance - there is nothing in it.... there is nothing in it... lol :)

However, if people would like to all talk about Homeopathy, positive and negative, consider the 'Experts' removed :)

I think that it was the 'experts' bit which drew me in, as I'm doubtful that there are legitimate 'experts' in homeopathy.

I don't want to impose a debate on the merits of homeopathy on every discussion about it though, as plenty of people will not be interested.