• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Experience with Wellness Associates in Northampton Mass?

jimells

I'll be covered by Medicare in a few months, so I'm on the hunt for a doctor who might actually try to treat my illness instead of papering over a few symptoms. I'm particularly curious about what treatments they might consider, especially antivirals and immune modulators.

I've already tried Chinese herbs, acupuncture, and staring at my navel. It's time to try something that might actually help. :D

*GG*

I know someone who goes there, I will see if she is willing to communicate with you. She is a member of MA CFIDS, by the way.

GG

jimells I see you liked this, do you want me to find out, she probably will, i'm not sure if that is what you want? Might want to start a conversation wiht me, I will likely be off line for a couple days, so will not see this!

GG

Xandoff

Michael
I'll be covered by Medicare in a few months, so I'm on the hunt for a doctor who might actually try to treat my illness instead of papering over a few symptoms. I'm particularly curious about what treatments they might consider, especially antivirals and immune modulators.

I've already tried Chinese herbs, acupuncture, and staring at my navel. It's time to try something that might actually help. :D

Hi Jimells from Maine,

I live in Northern Vermont and I started seeing Northampton Wellness Associates in September of 2010. Northampton Wellness Associates has a good website you can search and they have made a significant difference in my life. I have been stigmatized by the Modern Medical Establishment and when I went to NHWA I was able to lose the giant chip on my shoulder. I can not say enough good things about NHWA. I travel 160 miles one way to visit them every four months. It's worth every mile and I hate to travel.