• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Past life regression - Heal M.E

Seewell

(I posted this question on Waynes thread "Insightful Reincarnation stories"
But thought it was more appropriate here.)

Has anyone tryed past life regression - in relation to this illness M.E c/f/s ?
If it could be connected to a past life trauma - and whether you could heal m.e
by fixing that. I know this is a very deep seated illness - And know it may not be that simple.
But i have tryed so many things to try and beat this :mad:

I guess it should be tryed with caution,as you may find out things that are upsetting to you.
(if you believe in this sort of thing of course)

Anyway if anyone has tryed PLR in relation to this illness,It would be interesting to know
if it helped

All t b sw

Seewell

This is seewell.Im calling from my next life ! THIS IS NOT A JOKE - We are now in an ice age - thank god,i am
so happy the internet is still up and going ,and this web site too ! M.E has been cured you will be pleased to
know.

But seriously MODS its ok to take this post down if you want too.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
This is seewell.Im calling from my next life ! THIS IS NOT A JOKE - We are now in an ice age - thank god,i am
so happy the internet is still up and going ,and this web site too ! M.E has been cured you will be pleased to
know.

Wow! ME cured and the problems we have with heat too! So glad to hear from you.

Keep us posted on our future! :)

Sushi

Esther12

Any chance you could find out what lottery numbers came up in the UK on 6/2/13?

(If you get this right then this thread will become legendary).

Seewell

No im sorry we lost all are ancient knowledge in the big freeze.
But all i can say Esther is stick with what your wearing - Its going to be big:cat:!

Ema

Apparently I was an Indian princess in a former life.

The reason I have neck pain now is due to an unfortunate incident with a tomahawk...o_O

Ema

Iquitos

Been there, done that. When I was in the phase of hearing "it's depression" and being referred to talk therapy I happened to land in the "care" of a pair of counselors who agreed to do plr on me, saying it didn't matter whether they believed in it or not, just that I did. (I wasn't sure I did, but wanted to try it.) But they didn't know what they were doing and nothing happened.

I then tried some new age "healer" and nothing happened with her either.

I then did my own plr during meditation. (I'd been meditating for 40 years by then.) I asked to go to a past life that was affecting this one. I did not get anything indicating there was a life that brought on mecfs in this life. I did go to a life where I committed suicide because I couldn't take care of myself and my caregiver had abandoned me. I took from that that I didn't need that experience in this life - the suicide, which I had contemplated - that the Universe provides and a new caregiver would have shown up if I had just put it out there that I needed one.

Seewell

Hi Iquitos.Thanks for sharing that.so you did it in meditation.Thats interesting.Ive only been meditating
for about 7 months now,so in another 39 and half years i might get there!

Ive been listening to a lot of radio programms about this recently,and im not that hopeful that plr could fix a DEEP deep
illness like this.I hope im wrong.

Seewell

lquitos,sorry i didnt read your message in detail before(i tend to glance at things with this illness).
I just wanted to add that im glad you got some healing through your plr meditation.
I know ive been there to,dark dark days,that was about 5 years into this illness - finding my spiritual
side again has been a great help. Atb to you:)

golden

know.

:)

seriously though :)) ) it could just as easily be a future life making us ill now as much as a past life!

Seewell

Seriously thats a good point,never really gave that side of it much thought..

:ninja: oh no my heads spinning now - My name is mildred and im wearing blue shoes