• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Norwegian breakthrough in ME-Research -with English sub [From 2011]

It´s been a while since the news from Haukeland was published - have a look at this news video from October 2011 again! Good information - and INSPIRATION - from two down-to-earth scientists and a fresh and sporty girl! Note that this was right after they published the results from their phase 1 study. In the meantime they have worked as they describe with phase 2, and "ME-foreningen" and MEandYou Foundation try to raise funds for phase 3.

I just thought maybe some of you would enjoy seeing this again. I did. Very uplifting!

:)

Dutch subtitles:

perrier

Yes, it is uplifting. Does anyone know where to get info on the status of the patients in this study and how they are doing today. Is there any info about further research.

I spoke to one MD who said, I wouldn't give you this medication, implying it was not safe. But the people who improve sure look happy for once.

Updates on this study please post