• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Is it a new disease or its CFS ?

that's a brutal story man, how did you get injected with blood??

what are some of your most characteristic symptoms, and do you believe you have nerve damage?

patient.journey

Actually the oldest one is most important, ie around 10 days after infection. Call the lab as soon as possible, if u tested for HIV, they need to freeze this blood for retest if they think they made a mistake. I would strongly suggest u call all the labs u tested and see if they have kept the blood, if yes let me know. how long are u now post infection?

If by luck they kept the acute phase infectious blood, we have very high chance to identify this virus and hopefully can see if we can get some treatment, I already know the virologist who can help me but we need this acute phase blood, it must be kept nitrogen frozen

In which country are u located?

Do your virologist has good new equipment ?

And yes having new samples from some one have just been infected is much better but as we still have symptoms the virus should be there if not in the blood it should be in lymph nodes specially if you feel them fighting and he can search in a tissue sample for a virus !!

also if a virus infects you extremely badly it can become viral meningitis or the like, which means that it infects your brain and virus particles will be detectable in a spinal tap. The spinal tap is rarely performed because of the minutely small risk of injuring the spine. My next move is to get a spinal tap, because I display most of the symptoms of viral meningitis and recently those symptoms have worsened. I also only recently began experiencing delirium and confusion.. anyway, I will ask firmly for them to freeze the spinal tap afterwards for purposes of isolating the virus

patient.journey

also if a virus infects you extremely badly it can become viral meningitis or the like, which means that it infects your brain and virus particles will be detectable in a spinal tap. The spinal tap is rarely performed because of the minutely small risk of injuring the spine. My next move is to get a spinal tap, because I display most of the symptoms of viral meningitis and recently those symptoms have worsened. I also only recently began experiencing delirium and confusion.. anyway, I will ask firmly for them to freeze the spinal tap afterwards for purposes of isolating the virus

This is what about and i got those ideas ,, different people from different countries working will achieve something and thats what we should do ,, keep updating

Yes, The guy I know is willing to perform the deep sequencing to find this virus, he has illumina equiment which is the newest. difference is that acute phase has trillions of virus particles in the blood, but chronic phase blood has much smaller amounts, virus are nano size particles, its much easier to identify the virus from a trillion sample than from a thousand sample.

I also got confusion stuff, my mind was so heavy, and fogged,

Yes I got nerve damage, I always fell like tinkling in my little finger, during the acute phase I could feel electricity flowing in my nerve around my body, its called peripheral neuropathy.

That guy had stolen me, I told him I would have him arrested by police, he kidnapped me and then injected me this blood from that unknown person. I believe that person was already infected.

We definitely need to identify this pathogen, we cannot do trial and error, besides only identifying this new virus will do, testing against other viruses will not be telling.

Very good idea to have the spinal tap frozen. I definitely believe u are still in the acute phase collegeusername because of the delirium and confusion. My symtoms stabilized after 5-6 months.

This is what about and i got those ideas ,, different people from different countries working will achieve something and thats what we should do ,, keep updating

Omar u who have been talking to many people on the net with this unknown infection, please tell the person who are in early phase very symptomatic phase to have their blood taken into tubes nitrogen frozen. If possible ask for 8-12 tubes.

I will meet the virologist soon, he has accepted to run a scan of my blood but I have been told its quite difficult at this stage to detect the virus, because it is hiding. I will still try.

If u find someone in acute phase, please contact me.

Keep us updated on ur case, me I am soon into my 1 year. its really a nightmare, I was a top professional and because of this story, my life is completely upside down

patient.journey

Omar u who have been talking to many people on the net with this unknown infection, please tell the person who are in early phase very symptomatic phase to have their blood taken into tubes nitrogen frozen. If possible ask for 8-12 tubes.

I will meet the virologist soon, he has accepted to run a scan of my blood but I have been told its quite difficult at this stage to detect the virus, because it is hiding. I will still try.

If u find someone in acute phase, please contact me.

If i find such person tell me and i would do the same !

Where do you live ?

Are you sure this guy have Deep sequencing technology ?! its a new technology

Am having so many symptoms since the last 3 months while i thought i was getting better for the 6 months before them so i think some one like me or collegeusername with strong symptoms could make it easier than less symptoms people to isolate the virus from them !! specially with lymph nodes fighting something this give it a better opportunity to use tissue samples from me or other patient !!

I need more information about your virologist please cause if he got this technology the virus should be found believe me

If you find someone early in infection with this hivlike, please tell him to have his blood nitrogen frozen for 12 tubes of blood. Yes, its even better than deep sequencing because its next generation sequencing. So I am just missing the acute phase blood here. This guy works in a national center for viral disease. I will do the testing, it will cost me 2800 USD. If u are also interested in doing the testing, let me know,

If i find such person tell me and i would do the same !

Where do you live ?

Are you sure this guy have Deep sequencing technology ?! its a new technology

Am having so many symptoms since the last 3 months while i thought i was getting better for the 6 months before them so i think some one like me or collegeusername with strong symptoms could make it easier than less symptoms people to isolate the virus from them !! specially with lymph nodes fighting something this give it a better opportunity to use tissue samples from me or other patient !!

I need more information about your virologist please cause if he got this technology the virus should be found believe me

If you find someone early in infection with this hivlike, please tell him to have his blood nitrogen frozen for 12 tubes of blood. Yes, its even better than deep sequencing because its next generation sequencing. So I am just missing the acute phase blood here. This guy works in a national center for viral disease. I will do the testing, it will cost me 2800 USD. If u are also interested in doing the testing, let me know,

patient.journey

Where do you live ??

I will try my best with the technology here after that i will try to let the hospital send my samples to such center !! so i need more information about it

Hope political carp wont get in the middle of our work and we would find an answer soon ! as if countries are not welling to spend money in new chronic disease like AIDS due the high costs of treatment and the lobby of big insurance company stand in front of it too ,,,

What we are doing guys is great we didnt stop fighting and we are trying to go for the best doctors , Labs and centers ,,,

Finally we should have answer !! working as a team will make it easier for us in every side as we are not alone

I cannot give u public info on where I am located exactly. Too many people know me, I cannot give u detailed info here about this virolgist, we can discuss privately. I worry he is pressured into not doing the tests.

Prepare ur samples, have them frozen, see if u can get back ur early samples from 3 weeks to 6 weeks post infection. See how to send ur samples with dry ice with DHL or UPS or fedex, I am meeting this virologist next month, after I meet him I can share info on where to send ur samples. I am just worried some dark side organisation pressure him into giving me fake info.

CDC or NIH surely must know about this new virus, there is simply too many of us with this for them not to know.

Where do you live ??

I will try my best with the technology here after that i will try to let the hospital send my samples to such center !! so i need more information about it

Hope political carp wont get in the middle of our work and we would find an answer soon ! as if countries are not welling to spend money in new chronic disease like AIDS due the high costs of treatment and the lobby of big insurance company stand in front of it too ,,,

What we are doing guys is great we didnt stop fighting and we are trying to go for the best doctors , Labs and centers ,,,

Finally we should have answer !! working as a team will make it easier for us in every side as we are not alone

I cannot give u public info on where I am located exactly. Too many people know me, I cannot give u detailed info here about this virolgist, we can discuss privately. I worry he is pressured into not doing the tests.

Prepare ur samples, have them frozen, see if u can get back ur early samples from 3 weeks to 6 weeks post infection. See how to send ur samples with dry ice with DHL or UPS or fedex, I am meeting this virologist next month, after I meet him I can share info on where to send ur samples. I am just worried some dark side organisation pressure him into giving me fake info.

CDC or NIH surely must know about this new virus, there is simply too many of us with this for them not to know.

I
Where do you live ??

I am located in europe, prepare ur samples and when u are ready, I will give u info on how to send them for testing.

patient.journey

I

I am located in europe, prepare ur samples and when u are ready, I will give u info on how to send them for testing.

They will know but let them know when the information is well known to the hall world too so they cant deny it as they are a part of the political crap !!

Europe is better than USA in such stuff specially if you are not living in UK

You can update me in my inbox here , just start a conversation if you see the information is private

I
They will know but let them know when the information is well known to the hall world too so they cant deny it as they are a part of the political crap !!

Europe is better than USA in such stuff specially if you are not living in UK

You can update me in my inbox here , just start a conversation if you see the information is private

I would like to know what u will ask the virologist? are u ready to fly to europe to meet him?

8eraser8, what tests have you conducted so far? On monday I am having my full results printed and sent to me, the latest of which tested for 10 or so rare diseases such as lyme, i honestly forget all the others, but along that line. i'd be interested to know what you have ruled out yourself tho. have you gone through and tested hepatitis, HHV 6 and 8, etc? thanks

patient.journey

I

I would like to know what u will ask the virologist? are u ready to fly to europe to meet him?

I will ask for blood scanning and tissue biopsies samples for scan too from many areas such as lymph nodes ( and specially the one are fighting an infection ), constant rashes areas, any lesions or pimples on your body or inside your mouth, cerebrospinal fluid from the brain as so many viruses could be cultured there (specially entroviruses) and finally some samples from the stomach as most of had hard symptoms in that area in the binning of the illness and still got some.

I know it might seems too much but its not, i will try to cover as much as i could here and then i will try to see your virologist in Europe or send my samples to him.

When you see him mention all the symptoms and how the disease started and how did it move in your body so he can help too !

Best wishes