• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

NEI Clinic in Coral Gables, FL

There is a place in Coral Gables, FL called NEI. It seems to be both a research and clinical facility. Has anyone been there? Does anyone know their protocol for treating CFS? Thanks!

CallieAndToby

Thanks for this post. I am highly interested. The web-site says they have a new way of diagnosing complicated cases and they look for more than just CFS, they try to cover the entire spectrum of neuro-immune illnesses from what I read. Any information will be helpful to us florida folks.

Nielk

There is a place in Coral Gables, FL called NEI. It seems to be both a research and clinical facility. Has anyone been there? Does anyone know their protocol for treating CFS? Thanks!

Are they currently open? How do I find out about them?

SanDiego#1

SanDiego#1
Bluesky

Don't know anything about this facility- However, I have found out recently that Drs that specialize in Autism, ME and Infectious disease treat ME and CFIDS. Some are Neurologists. They are all Autoimmune. Know someone that was just diagnosed with Lupus and is seeing my Enviromental Dr. here. She does not treat Dys Dysfunction however.First thing she put her on was B-12 injections Hydroxy. Also her Adrenals were not functioning. Interesting!!!

Would like to know more about the facility in Coral Gables. Need to Google it.

Thanks,

SD

CallieAndToby

Yea I found it on the pandora site and mentioned it to the first poster. I emailed them yesterday asking when it would be open. I will let ya'll know when I get a response.