• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

LDN okay to take with Lunesta/Zopiclone/Imovane?

Anne

Hi,

Wondering if LDN is okay to take at the same time as Zopiclone/Imovane/Zimovane, which I use for sleep?

I have tried the search engine - no luck, so grateful for help if anyone knows!

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Hi,

Wondering if LDN is okay to take at the same time as Zopiclone/Imovane/Zimovane, which I use for sleep?

I have tried the search engine - no luck, so grateful for help if anyone knows!

It should be OK. Only opiates have to be avoided.

Sushi

Anne

Thanks, Sushi!

If you have the time: I'm sure LDN has been discussed a lot in here, but I'm not lucky with the search engine. If you have any possibility to paste links to previous threads with good general info on LDN, I'd be really grateful. I'm thinking of trying, but am a little worried about the side-effects which seem to occur in some cases (I'm one of those who get side effects from everything I try...)

What is the general ratio, would you say: how many ME/CFS patients respond positively, how many respond negatively and how many see no difference? (if it's possible to make such an estimate)

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Thanks, Sushi!

If you have the time: I'm sure LDN has been discussed a lot in here, but I'm not lucky with the search engine. If you have any possibility to paste links to previous threads with good general info on LDN, I'd be really grateful. I'm thinking of trying, but am a little worried about the side-effects which seem to occur in some cases (I'm one of those who get side effects from everything I try...)

What is the general ratio, would you say: how many ME/CFS patients respond positively, how many respond negatively and how many see no difference? (if it's possible to make such an estimate)

Anne,

Search here and you will have better luck: http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?pages/google-search/

There are many threads. Hard to guess percentages who do well with LDN--maybe 50%? I don't think there are any known statistics. The important thing is to start with a very low dose (like .5 mg or less) and work up very slowly. I guess you have read at http://lowdosenaltrexone.org/?

Sushi