• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Mercantile Bank Contest--Please vote for CFS Solutions daily!

frenchtulip

$1,000 is being given to a Michigan nonprofit every day for 15 days by Mercantile Bank of MI. The winner will be the highest vote getter for the day. Please vote daily from around the world at:http://bit.ly/PTQblx

On the last day, there will be a drawing to see which one of the participating nonprofits will receive $5,000!

This is a nice contest for CFS Solutions, and I think we can win with everyone's help. Thanks!

*GG*

Does this just give us a daily tally or is it cumulative?

GG

PS I think the vote count was 56 when i did it. FYI

Merry

Does anyone know at what hour of the day the voting starts? Yesterday and today when I tried to vote I got the message "Voting has ended." I remembered yesterday to try again later in the morning and was able to vote.

Nielk

I too couldn't vote earlier and now I can. I think we can each vote once within a 24 hour period so that if you voted at 10:00am today, you can't vote till 10:01am tomorrow.

*GG*

I too couldn't vote earlier and now I can. I think we can each vote once within a 24 hour period so that if you voted at 10:00am today, you can't vote till 10:01am tomorrow.

I recieved a message today, it did say every 24 hours. FYI

GG

Nielk

Each day is counted as a new contest. There is a winner announced each day.
Please help make CFS Solutions of West Michigan today's winner for the Mercantile Bank contest. http://bit.ly/PTQblx

frenchtulip

CFS Solutions is tied for 1st place in Mercantile Contest! Please vote today everyone! Ask friends and family to vote today and post on other FB pages. Let's win the $1,000 today, so we don't have to vote more in this contest. Thanks so much for your help! http://bit.ly/PTQblx

Merry

I just voted, and the number is 57. About how many votes are we aiming for for a win? Oh, never mind. I see you say CFS Solutions is presently tied for first in today's contest. Thanks, everyone, for information and votes.

SpecialK82

Ohio, USA
Does anyone know at what hour of the day the voting starts? Yesterday and today when I tried to vote I got the message "Voting has ended." I remembered yesterday to try again later in the morning and was able to vote.

Hi Merry. You can only vote once every 24 hours, so it you vote at 2:00 PM one day, you need to wait until after 2:00 the next. I'm assuming that they stop voting at midnight.

We are getting further ahead, 40 ahead of 2nd place currently :)

*GG*

CFS Solutions won! Thanks so much to members of the ME (ME/CFS) Fundraising Group who stayed up late to bring in the votes. Thanks to everyone on Phoenix Rising who participated.

CFS Solutions gets $1000.

Any idea what they will do with the money?, not huge, but a pretty good get.

GG