• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Undigested food in stools...

Beyond

Juice Me Up, Scotty!!!
Anyone else sees LOTS of completley undigested fruit in enemas or stools? Much more in enemas and once I saw TONS in colon hydrotherapy... not good. I think I have severe digestive malfuntion especially towards carbs, because I dont digest well rice, leafy greens and most of things either... More digestive enzymes, with added HCL, probiotics and moar? You bet they are coming!!

I saw an improvement with GB3 but not complete and things like fruit, rice or leafy greans kept coming out almost untouched... my intestines are very affected by hypothyroidism, adrenal fatigue and obviously aluminum poiosining, plus intestinal pathogens... ARGH

Anyone else sees LOTS of completley undigested fruit in enemas or stools? Much more in enemas and once I saw TONS in colon hydrotherapy... not good. I think I have severe digestive malfuntion especially towards carbs, because I dont digest well rice, leafy greens and most of things either... More digestive enzymes, with added HCL, probiotics and moar? You bet they are coming!!

I saw an improvement with GB3 but not complete and things like fruit, rice or leafy greans kept coming out almost untouched... my intestines are very affected by hypothyroidism, adrenal fatigue and obviously aluminum poiosining, plus intestinal pathogens... ARGH
Please get tested for hypochlorhydia (low stomach acid). In the mean time, try now foods super enzymes. Start with one capsule per meal but only when eating protein. Increase by one capsule per meal untill you feel a limitless warmth in your stomach. It's very important to only take these capsules when your eating meat with a meal. Make sure to get tested soon. Stomach acid is essential for nutrient absorption and it's your first line of defense against pathogens. Allowed to persist, you can develop sibo, leaky gut, parasite proliferation etc. that will take months to recover from.

Shellbell

As Junto said stomach acid is essential for nutrient absorption. Word of caution, I was taking HCL at one point and switched to apple cider vinegar to help with my digestive problems. I paired this up with digestive enzymes too. No improvement. RecentlyI found out I have h. pylori. Increasing acid actually makes this condition worse until the infection is eradicated. I personally would test for infections before consuming any form of acid. Unfortunately, all of my digestive stool tests came out negative for h pylori over the last 5 years. I was told this is common as the infection hides in the walls of the digestive system. My practitioner feels I have had this for a very long time. This last test I used was from a different lab that has a much higher accuracy rate for detection. At least I am finally getting some answers as to why I have had continued digestive issues despite my efforts in trying to treat my symptoms. One thing that my practitioner brought up too is that after I have eradicated the infection, others may pop up, including parasites as well. I wish you luck!!