• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Mikovits radio interview Oct 7: XMRV, WPI, accusation of theft etc

Rrrr

deleted post, as i was told i'm not allowed to re-post posts from the me/cfs forum. sorry. i had not known that. my apologies.

Kati

Patient in training
Wow, they have copyright over public content? They want no one to know?

snowathlete

Join us on October 7th for the whole true story about XMRV, Dr. Mikovits' term at WPI, accusations of theft, misappropriations, data withholding, trade secrets, contracts, grants, contamination, termination, cover-ups, and lots more.

sounds interesting. cant be easy talking about all this stuff (having gone through it all). Gotta admire Judy for going on record about this stuff.

VillageLife

http://peerobservationsmagazine.com/demo/radio-show/

Join us on October 7th for the whole true story about XMRV, Dr. Mikovits' term at WPI, accusations of theft, misappropriations, data withholding, trade secrets, contracts, grants, contamination, termination, cover-ups, and lots more.

This will be the very first time Dr. Mikovits has spoken in public about what really happened -- and where things are now. If you have questions for Dr. Mikovits that you would like answered on the show, please send them to show host at peerobmagazine@aol.com and listen in for your question to be asked and answered.

In Short Order radio show http://www.blogtalkradio.com/in-short-order
“In Short Order” The radio show that brings the experts to you because you deserve only the best!

Tune in every Sunday 7-9 PM EST

www.blogtalkradio.com/in-short-order

October 2012 Schedule

Oct 7th Judy Mikovits, Ph.D. – For The First Time, You Will Hear The Whole Story

barbc56

Will this be recorded. I plan to watch Dexter before hearing the interview.:rolleyes:

Barb C.:>)

Bob

Hi Bob -- when I click on the "play" symbol, it's not live -- it's playing an interview with Rick Sponagle..(sp?)... I think I'm still in the wrong place! Thanks for any help...

I don't know if it's live or not. Something is playing. Judy's not being interviewed on my stream yet.