• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Pathogenic Mycoplasma what do you think ?!

patient.journey

Pathogenic Mycoplasma
- A Common Disease Agent Weaponised

© by Donald W. Scott, MA, MSc

Source: http://rense.com/general18/mcc.htm

There are 200 species of Mycoplasma. Most are innocuous and do no harm; only four or five are pathogenic. Mycoplasma fermentans (incognitus strain) probably comes from the nucleus of the Brucella bacterium. This disease agent is not a bacterium and not a virus; it is a mutated form of the Brucella bacterium, combined with a visna virus, from which the mycoplasma is extracted.
The pathogenic Mycoplasma used to be very innocuous, but biological warfare research conducted between 1942 and the present time has resulted in the creation of more deadly and infectious forms of Mycoplasma. Researchers extracted this mycoplasma from the Brucella bacterium and actually reduced the disease to a crystalline form. They "weaponised" it and tested it on an unsuspecting public in North America.
Dr Maurice Hilleman, chief virologist for the pharmaceutical company Merck Sharp & Dohme, stated that this disease agent is now carried by everybody in North America and possibly most people throughout the world.
Despite reporting flaws, there has clearly been an increased incidence of all the neuro/systemic degenerative diseases since World War II and especially since the 1970s with the arrival of previously unheard-of diseases like chronic fatigue syndrome and AIDS.
According to Dr Shyh-Ching Lo, senior researcher at The Armed Forces Institute of Pathology and one of America's top mycoplasma researchers, this disease agent causes many illnesses including AIDS, cancer, chronic fatigue syndrome, Crohn's colitis, Type I diabetes, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, Wegener's disease and collagen-vascular diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and Alzheimer's.
Dr Charles Engel, who is with the US National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, stated the following at an NIH meeting on February 7, 2000: "I am now of the view that the probable cause of chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia is the mycoplasma..."
I have all the official documents to prove that mycoplasma is the disease agent in chronic fatigue syndrome/fibromyalgia as well as in AIDS, multiple sclerosis and many other illnesses. Of these, 80% are US or Canadian official government documents, and 20% are articles from peer-reviewed journals such as the Journal of the American Medical Association, New England Journal of Medicine and the Canadian Medical Association Journal. The journal articles and government documents complement each other.
How the Mycoplasma Works

The mycoplasma acts by entering into the individual cells of the body, depending upon your genetic predisposition.
You may develop neurological diseases if the pathogen destroys certain cells in your brain, or you may develop Crohn's colitis if the pathogen invades and destroys cells in the lower bowel.
Once the mycoplasma gets into the cell, it can lie there doing nothing sometimes for 10, 20 or 30 years, but if a trauma occurs like an accident or a vaccination that doesn't take, the mycoplasma can become triggered.
Because it is only the DNA particle of the bacterium, it doesn't have any organelles to process its own nutrients, so it grows by uptaking pre-formed sterols from its host cell and it literally kills the cell; the cell ruptures and what is left gets dumped into the bloodstream.

To read rest of article click here

Tito

Conspiracy stories about scientists with degrees in biowarfare (the certificate is framed on the wall) manipulating miasmas in an obscure lab... Barely a novelty...

patient.journey

Conspiracy stories about scientists with degrees in biowarfare (the certificate is framed on the wall) manipulating miasmas in an obscure lab... Barely a novelty...

I know what do you mean and i know a lot of people dont believe in such stories or they dont want too cause it make it worse for them but as our story is a hall mystery that been here for couple of decades with no answers we should look at every part of the story until we have a clear answer

Tito

I had mycoplasma fermentans and I've had ME for the last 26 years. But it does not mean that it was the result of a conspiracy. For some people, illnesses must have a meaning or be must the result of a deliberate act. Not for me.

patient.journey

I had mycoplasma fermentans and I've had ME for the last 26 years. But it does not mean that it was the result of a conspiracy. For some people, illnesses must have a meaning or be must the result of a deliberate act. Not for me.

Did you try to treat it ?
and yes we could be a conspiracy victims you don't know

Yes, I had mycoplasma fermentans and I've had ME for the last 26 years. But it does not mean that it was the result of a conspiracy. For some people, illnesses must have a meaning or be must the result of a deliberate act. Not for me.

Tito, you are truly unfortunate to have that infection if indeed you do have M.Fermentans Incog. Garth Nicolson is the best person to treat this I think.

I don't look for conspiracy in anything, but if it is there it will present itself sooner or later. You should check out where M.Fermentans Incog. comes from. It's much deeper than you presume or could imagine. Try starting with Garth Nicolson's book 'Project Daylily'. It's a factual account of what really happened and the true origins of this strain of mycoplasma. All answers are in that book.

If you want me to outline the main points in the book I can do that for you. Contact me if you wish.

Tito

I'll make myself very clear:

I did have in the past Mycoplasma Fermentens.

It was successfully treated. I do not have it any more.

Tito

To the moderators: when you edit my posts, please make sure you do not add spelling mistakes. It's Fermentans, not Fermentens. When you remove posts, please make it publicly clear because it substantially changes the flow and meaning of the exchange.