• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Best source of cheap Famvir in USA/Canada?

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
i was using 250mg twice a day. Now using famvir 500mg in the morn and valcyte 450mg at night. If i feel like these viruses have reactivated(antivirals dont stop reactivating but stop replicating and infecting healthy cells) again ie symptoms greatly increase(not pem) and lymph glands in neck become painful i may take several 250mg doese throughout the day for minimum of a week.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Thanks - been looking at famvir for a while, cant do Valtrex and I don't really fancy the Valcyte without medical supervision which is non existent here.

cfsme23

I just wanted to kick off with the non-generic version though heapsreal whilst I can finances wise. If it proves that it helps then I will certainly move to generic and assess the efficacy. Do you know of any cheaper but still the original Famvir?