• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

hope its ok to post about website i found

hurtingallthetimet

i have no idea which forum thread to post this on...and im hoping its ok that i post about another website i found that may help others with invisible illness if not i appoligize..

i was reading about fibro/cfs and there was a link for Invisible Disabilities Association
ive not had chance to look into everything on it...so please as i said if i shouldnt post another website or if it isnt what someone agrees with i appoligize but hopefully it will help others, it seems to have alot of great info...and hope it helps

i have no idea which forum thread to post this on...and im hoping its ok that i post about another website i found that may help others with invisible illness if not i appoligize..

i was reading about fibro/cfs and there was a link for Invisible Disabilities Association
ive not had chance to look into everything on it...so please as i said if i shouldnt post another website or if it isnt what someone agrees with i appoligize but hopefully it will help others, it seems to have alot of great info...and hope it helps

It is ok to post about another website, the more information the better. So please provide a link so we can all look at it. :)

Kina.

hurtingallthetimet

It is ok to post about another website, the more information the better. So please provide a link so we can all look at it. :)

Kina.

thanks kina i was excited to find it and hope that someone who knows anything about it will post..i will try to copy and paste the link...hope it works.. ok i did it..if you cant just click on the link i put below then just put it into the search bar as i did and it took me to the site...let me know what you guys think..ive not felt like signing up for it yet...but read some stuff looks like alot of great info with alot of people with illness of all kinds and invisible...

Invisible Disabilities Association - IDA — Encourage | Educate | Connect | Invisible No More