• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vitamins for CFS

taniaaust1

Take care with multi vitamins as they may have things in them you may not want more of in your body eg many vitamins contain copper... I have many indications thou (very high hair test levels almong other things) that I already have very high copper so now working on getting copper out of my body.

Often with multivitamins too.. the things you may need wont be in them enough or in the wrong forms.

Ai-Yai

Mad Genius
high grade neuro formula multi-vitamins for CFS on iHerb.com - can anyone recommend? thank you

I prefer such ones from big pharma(for example Bayer, Roche etc..) bc in such case you will be sure that you r buying exactly what was offered and the product is safe.
Also prefer ones from Europe or Russia or CIS when you know that it was made at real industry plant\factory.
Japanese from good manufacture also might be very good ones.