• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Amazon has Jarrow MethylB12 at special discount right now

TheMoonIsBlue

If anyone uses the Jarrow MethylB12 5,000 I just noticed that Amazon.com is running a special on it. I think the subscribe and save program regular price is about $11, which also gives free shipping, but if you notice they have an additional $2 off coupon you can clip.

Might be an idea to stock up if you use this regularly. Under $9 is very cheap.

( US residents only probably?)

Anyone know if these are easy to cut up with a pill splitter?

Ema

If anyone uses the Jarrow MethylB12 5,000 I just noticed that Amazon.com is running a special on it. I think the subscribe and save program regular price is about $11, which also gives free shipping, but if you notice they have an additional $2 off coupon you can clip.

Might be an idea to stock up if you use this regularly. Under $9 is very cheap.

( US residents only probably?)

Anyone know if these are easy to cut up with a pill splitter?

What a good deal...thanks for posting it!

Yes, they are easy enough to halve or quarter with a pill splitter.

TheMoonIsBlue

FWIW, the bottle of 1,000 jarrow b12 i just got from them doesnt expire until 2014

Amazon has pretty awesome customer service thru live chat or email, despite being thousands of miles away lol. Never had any problems with a refund if there was a problem. I dont use them regularly for supplements but certain things they have a big turn around on so they can sell for much cheaper.

dannybex

This is slightly off topic, but I try whenever possible to NOT purchase anything from Amazon, as they have a terrible, terrible track record regarding how they treat their employees, especially those who work their butts off filling orders:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2017901782_amazonwarehouse04.html

Read that, and it's been really difficult purchasing anything from Amazon ever since.

I do have a 100mcg unopened bottle of Jarrow MB-12 if anyone's interested -- the expiration date is 1/2013. I also have an opened bottle but would understand if no one would be interested in that. I'll 'give' you the new one if you'll pay for shipping and a padded envelope. Not using the astronomical doses anymore.

TheMoonIsBlue

Oh dear....that article does make one think. They do ship VERY quickly, sometimes I cant imagine how fast it gets packaged and shipped. I must say though their customer service is awesome. They will correct any problem immediately thru live chat in my experience and are very polite. Though these are not the people who work in the warehouses. I imagine they are overseas.