• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

US: DISASTROUS SEN. DURBIN ANTI-SUPPLEMENT AMENDMENT WILL BE OFFERED WITHIN HOURS!

taniaaust1

• Require that a “facility engaged in the manufacturing processing, packing, or holding” of dietary supplements to register with the FDA. Title III of the Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002 already requires supplement facility registration! Extra regulation drives up costs of supplements.

All Americans need to fight that hard. If it goes throu, your situation will end up like how ours in in Australia. My boyfriend just bought me back some Melatonin from America which was only $5 a bottle.. in Australia that same amount is worth $50 a bottle from pharmacy!!! (due to the theraputic goods act which came in years ago.. along the same lines of what they are trying to do there now to you guys).

Do not underestimate how much this may put the costs of your supplements up. Not only that.. we here ended up loosing some that you currently have available there, due to the beaucatcy which got put onto things here in Australia.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Done!

Also, see this letter from Dannion Brinkley:

Dear Friends,

We must take a stand to protect our freedom of health. Please see the alert below about an important FDA regulation matter. Senator Rand Paul has introduced an amendment (
PDF download
YouTube Video
) to the
Food and Drug Administration Safety and Innovation Act
that is much needed.
Please
call your Senators today
(phone numbers below) and ask them to support the Paul Amendment and Oppose the Durbin Amendment.

As I learned in the Boxes of Knowledge in
my first near death experience
... the battle for the compassionate souls of humanity will be fought in healthcare! Be informed and BE BLESSED.

With mission and purpose,
Dannion

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
All Americans need to fight that hard. If it goes throu, your situation will end up like how ours in in Australia. My boyfriend just bought me back some Melatonin from America which was only $5 a bottle.. in Australia that same amount is worth $50 a bottle from pharmacy!!! (due to the theraputic goods act which came in years ago.. along the same lines of what they are trying to do there now to you guys).

Do not underestimate how much this may put the costs of your supplements up. Not only that.. we here ended up loosing some that you currently have available there, due to the beaucatcy which got put onto things here in Australia.

ditto what tania said.

*GG*

Done!

Also, see this letter from Dannion Brinkley:

Dear Friends,

We must take a stand to protect our freedom of health. Please see the alert below about an important FDA regulation matter. Senator Rand Paul has introduced an amendment (
PDF download
YouTube Video
) to the
Food and Drug Administration Safety and Innovation Act
that is much needed.
Please
call your Senators today
(phone numbers below) and ask them to support the Paul Amendment and Oppose the Durbin Amendment.

As I learned in the Boxes of Knowledge in
my first near death experience
... the battle for the compassionate souls of humanity will be fought in healthcare! Be informed and BE BLESSED.

With mission and purpose,
Dannion

Thanks, I liked the YouTube video, Rand rocks!

GG

richvank

I did it yesterday. I would think that the senators must be very familiar with Sen. Durbin's amendment by now. He must be hoping to catch them asleep one of these days!

Rich

mellster

Marco
Btw. I am in Germany right now was trying to find B12 pills in significant enough amounts and ended up telling the pharmacist "I will take the whole shelf right there". I mean really their dosages for almost anything are tiny tiny tiny ;)

Sallysblooms

P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!
Rich, they are piggy backing the ammend. on something that will go through.... underhanded and disgusting as usual.. I hope we hear news soon. I NEED SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!! Too much worry. We are free here and just a few want to change that.

Sallysblooms

I just talked to both of the offices of my Senators again. They will vote at noon. Both talked to me but one talked for about 10 mins. Durbin will be the 6th one up. I am praying very hard. You can look at Cspan or Senate.gov on the right side for the list of votes an hour after it is finished. I wish Durbin would stop getting elected....ridiculous. He keeps trying this and it always fails.

Sallysblooms

Voting begins in minutes....You can watch CSpan. IF you can stand it. ha. SO nervous. HOW can someone do this, cause so many problems.

TheMoonIsBlue

Is it on Cspan or Cspan2 or another one? I only get Cspan on this TV and right now there is something on about 'religious freedom and public policy' Must be on another chanel.