• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Methylation correction protocol in a lotion! Kinda sexy...

I just heard an interview about this today...

Neuro-Immune Stabilizer Cream

http://www.neurobiologix.com/Neuro-Immune-Stabilizer-B12-B6-Vitamin-D-Cream-p/46.htm

Topical Creams for Neurological, Nervous & Immune System Support

As a solution, our unique topical delivery system, assures that our pharmaceutical grade Neuro-Immune Stabilizer Cream promotes and enhances the methylation processes needed to improve the production of glutathione, increase Vitamin D levels and allow maximum B12 and vitamin delivery to the nervous and immune systems. This potent nutrient-rich cream can help maximize:

Mood Improvement & Stabilization
Mental Focus & Concentration
Organization Skills
Short Term Memory Loss
Hormonal Regulation
Sleep Patterns
Immune Function

Such nutrients as Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate and Vitamin B12 in a methylated form called methylcobalamin (Methyl B12) and hydroxycobalamin (Hydroxy B12) assist the body neurologically and physically. The advantage of using a topical cream is that it is delivered immediately into the skin, bypassing any mal-absorption problems of the gastrointestinal tract, which can be a common occurrence when the body is toxic or has gastrointestinal issues. In addition to assisting in detoxification and neuro-immune support, this topical cream is designed to work with the body to assist with oxidative stress, auto-immune diseases and sensory overload.

---

What do you think...?

---

Neuro-Immune Syndrome with Dr. Tim Jackson
by Underground Wellness

Dr. Tim Jackson stops by UW Radio to discuss Neuroimmune Syndrome, disorders that affect both the Nervous and Immune System. Topics include Methylation and the role it plays in Neuroimmune Syndrome, what cause Neuroimmune Syndrome and how to treat it.

Learn more about Dr. Jackson at http://www.neurosensorycenters.com

Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.

re: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/underg...30/neuro-immune-disorders-with-dr-tim-jackson

hixxy

It doesn't list the 5MTHF, HydroxyB12 and MethylB12 dosages! :(

You could likely get something similar compounded too.

Novel idea, though... The video under the product was informative. This doctor seems to be going in an interesting direction with this. I'm not sure how they handle the detox reaction. I'll have to investigate further...

Enid

Interesting treefrog - looking forward to your further investigation.

perchance dreamer

I go to a NeuroSensory Center in Austin. Kendal Stewart is my doctor, the doctor speaking in the video about the cream.

I find it helpful for methylation. However, I only use it when I travel or am away from home because it contains vitamin D3, and I prefer to use a separate D3 so I can control the dose. I get a compounded version of the same creme, but without the D. It has to be refrigerated.

I use other methyl donors such as a sublingual methyl B, DMG, and free-form glycine.

Neurobiologix is pharmaceutical grade and developed by doctors who are experts in methylation.

I also use their NeuroNutrients without Iron and NeuroTransmitter Support.

I tried their Mitochondrial Restore, but I found it gave me insomnia even when I took just 1/2 or 1 cap first thing in the morning. It did put a tiger in my tank, though.

I go to a NeuroSensory Center in Austin. Kendal Stewart is my doctor, the doctor speaking in the video about the cream.

I find it helpful for methylation. However, I only use it when I travel or am away from home because it contains vitamin D3, and I prefer to use a separate D3 so I can control the dose. I get a compounded version of the same creme, but without the D. It has to be refrigerated.

I use other methyl donors such as a sublingual methyl B, DMG, and free-form glycine.

Neurobiologix is pharmaceutical grade and developed by doctors who are experts in methylation.

I also use their NeuroNutrients without Iron and NeuroTransmitter Support.

I tried their Mitochondrial Restore, but I found it gave me insomnia even when I took just 1/2 or 1 cap first thing in the morning. It did put a tiger in my tank, though.

Hi perchance: I am trying to find a doctor in the Houston area, and would not consider it too far to go to Austin. Do you still go to this clinic, and do you have chronic fatigue or some other issues? Can you recommend any other docs who might be well versed in methylation and CFS.

Thanks Dfox

perchance dreamer

Hey, Dfox. I do still go to the NeuroSensory Center in Austin. I think Dr. Stewart's great. He has a busy practice, so it could take a while to get in as a new patient.

I have CFS, fibro, and mild narcolepsy.

I also highly recommend Glen Luepnitz in Austin. He has a Ph.D. in nutrition and is also a methylation expert. Dr. Luepnitz is not a medical doctor, however, so he can't order tests although he can refer you to people for that.

He has clients all over the country and can do phone sessions.

triffid113

Day of the Square Peg
Well it is an interesting idea but I would never take THIS formula. I do not believe in taking only some of the B's instead of ALL of them together. I think it will cause deficiencies in the other B's. Also I would not take anything that did not list amounts. And lastly it contains a lot of chemicals. I do not do chemicals. I have a CBS +/+ and a CBS +/- so maybe could not tolerate chemicals, but frankly I was taught to avoid toxic waste all my life so I have and could not say what those chemicals would do to me. But I would love a gel, say based on something natural like aloe, that had a COMPLETE active B complex in it because B complex irritates my innards. It would sell very well if he took a formula like Thorne Basic B and put it in a natural gel.