• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

online pharmacies??

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Hi All,

I normally use magicpharma for some of my meds but they do seem to close down every few months for holidays which they currently are till the end of march. I have found them very reliable, well priced but is annoying when they close the doors so regularly.

4RX i have used in the past but over the last 12 months have had very long delays in orders and have cancelled, i havent lost any money. Recently checked this site and now dont accept credit cards but eChecks, whatever that is?? so not keen on that idea.

So does anyone have any good links to a reliable well priced online pharmacy, no script required as well as i have had dramas in the past getting copies to other pharmacies and losing scripts in mail etc.

Im looking for azithromycin and hopefully close to magicpharma price, 500mg x 30 for approx $60.

cheers!!!

ukxmrv

I've been having similar problems with Magicpharmacy and 4RX.

Most recently I tried this website and was happy with the price and the product. Not bought Azith from them but it is listed if you do a search.

http://www.generic4all.com

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
cool, thanks for that link i will have a look around it. I found this within the last couple of hours http://www.indianpharmaonline.com/buy_zithromax_en-us.html and got good raps from a pharmacies reviewer. Looking through their other products azithromycin seems just as well priced as magicpharma, other stuff seems expensive, so i did order azithro.
I really think magicpharma have a good company, just really annoying how they go off for holidays all the time, must be making alot of money?? you would think they could hire someone to run the pharmacy while they take time off??? 4rx have just been hopeless of late.

cheers!