• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Have any patients experienced relief from Dr De Meirleir in Belgium?

Ivana

Hey guys

Just wondering whether anyone has seen Dr De Meirleir in Belgium and has noticed significant improvement on his treatment protocol?

Best wishes,

Ivana

Hi Sushi,

could you perhaps sent me a PN too? I am also thinking about making the trip to Belgium but still trying to get some information. Thank you so much!

I am specifically wondering if anyone got therapies from KDM without GcMAF which worked? I am afraid my TPO-antibodies are too high for trying GcMaf.

Blue

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Hi Sushi,

could you perhaps sent me a PN too? I am also thinking about making the trip to Belgium but still trying to get some information. Thank you so much!

I am specifically wondering if anyone got therapies from KDM without GcMAF which worked? I am afraid my TPO-antibodies are too high for trying GcMaf.

Blue

If you want to talk on chat, I will be online for the next few minutes. Just click on "people here" and then "chat" next to my name.

Best,
Sushi