• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Sublingual b12 without citric acid?

Ocean

Hey all, I thought I recently read a post about sublingual B12 without citric acid but I can't find the post (if I even am remembering right). Anyone know of a brand that makes this? Thank you.

Freddd

Hey all, I thought I recently read a post about sublingual B12 without citric acid but I can't find the post (if I even am remembering right). Anyone know of a brand that makes this? Thank you.

There is the Enzymatic Therapy B12 infusion, a 5 star methylb12, and Source Naturals 10mg Dibencozide (adb12) that has no folic acid or citric acid. After a period of healing mouths are not as sensitive to the citric acid. The tablets that gave me trouble 9 years ago are no problem now.

Ocean

Just the info I needed, thank you Fredd. My problem isn't with a sore mouth but with acid reflux and other irritation from the acid. Thank you so much!

Freddd

Just the info I needed, thank you Fredd. My problem isn't with a sore mouth but with acid reflux and other irritation from the acid. Thank you so much!

HI Ocean,

I used to have acid surging up my throat several times every night as I was sleeping. That stopped within 30 days of 1 ET 1mg tablet per day. It stopped at the same time as the severe nausea and the daily vomiting.

Ocean

Thanks for the info Fredd. Glad to hear your vomiting and nausea stopped, sounds awful!