• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

WPI NEW CLINIC??

readyforlife

Has anyone gone to the new WPI clinic or heard anything about it?

I tried to search this forum but found nothing.

TheMoonIsBlue

Hi, I do not have any information about WPI clinic, but I wanted to let you know I responded to your other post "10,000 and where to go?"

aquariusgirl

My impression is that WPI has abandoned the idea of opening a clinic based on what I read on the XRx blog by Dr jamie deckoff jones. She was going to be involved.so her info should be good.. of course she is no longer involved with WPI following the recent fiasco....

google treatingxmrv blogspot. and go back thru some of her recent posts.

Daffodil

i thought they still had dr. fredericks and another doctor there? maybe someone can call WPI....

Firestormm

Has anyone gone to the new WPI clinic or heard anything about it?

I tried to search this forum but found nothing.

Pls do significant research and homework before taking the time and trouble to visit WPI. I have no personal knowledge of the new docs or the direction of their current research / protocols. Someone in an earlier respone to you used the term "fiasco" when referring to WPI. I don't think that term is an exagerration. Pls refer to the Reno Gazette Journal for articles about WPI. The RGJ has a journalist who has been following the events surrounding WPI. I hope WPI is able to resurrect themselves to become an excellent resource for ME patients. If you find them to be of value, please let me know.

taniaaust1

Just cause there was a "fiasco" over other things, it dont mean there will be one with treating patients if they have a clinic.

Its interesting how people are willing to bad mouth them to someone enquiring about being treated there thou they havent to a clinic there nor know anyone who has themselves..