• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

emergency report from China

hanchuchu

to lisa

or AIDS as has always been feared would happen....

I am 99.9999% sure it is not mutation of HIV and XMRV. The virus is too infectious, and shows different medical implications.

The virus is not only in China, some people got infected in China and have carried this virus to Europe and the United States.

It would be disaster if not tackled immediately. In China, it spreads too fast, but the authority still denies it...

I don't doubt Hanchuchu, the disease is here in the U.S. already. I have come down with a chronic sore throat at the end of last year. It eventually subsided after two months. However I have a chronic rhinitis and occassional dry cough. My skin has gotten wrinkling and advanced in aging. I am in my early thirties. My wounds heal slower and my skin is thinning out. The skin has the texture Ehler Danlos Syndrome where it loses its elasticity. Blood vessels become more visible. I understand Hanchuchu about his skin being dark. I think he means livedo reticularis, where people get blotchy skin colorations. If you are caucasian, some will turn read. I have gotten the livedo reticularis and many in my area have it too. I'm in the SF Bay Area and I believe that someone from China probably brought it here since there are many Asians in the area. This disease has spread to many in my area. It is easily transmissible. I've found that many people in the building that I work now have it. Not just that, but people at banks, AAA, & grocery stores have it. The signature of this in my opinion is the livedo reticularis that developes over a few months along with a mysterious off and on runny nose and cough. Some don't pay attention to it in the begining as many think of it as allergies. Eventually it can make some look really bad.

Look for the livedo reticularis along with the runny nose and cough.. they are the tell tale begining signs of this illness. Well first runny nose and cough, later come the livedo reticularis, then wrinkling of the skin, and loss of elasticity. Those are the mildest of the symptoms, however some but not all will experience anxiety, fatigue, immune system weakness, and a host of other chronic symptoms that may vary by person. However, not everyone is effected the same. The problem with this is that it is so contagious, that it can effect a whole building if one person has it.

By the way, Hip has a great site about this chronic condition. It effects some more than others. I believe I have the same virus or condition that he does along with those in China.

hanchuchu

Hanchuchu, how are you? has anything changed in China, are people starting to take notice?

Sorry for the late reply.

The infected have visited the Ministry of Health twice, but the authority does not care it at all. I believe the story will be covered up forever. The Chinese CDC said they will never admit it, even someone ruled it out.

If someone here can contact CNN or Times to arrange an interview or get this story published or find some international human rights group to help us, it will bring some hope. Otherwise, people have to die. If you have a friend working in CNN or Times or human rights group, please help...my email address can be find in my profile.

The reason I seldom visit this thread is that I feel too exhausted and lost hope.

Scientist and media in China are silenced, what should we do? The HK scientist said he will help,but now he never replies to me.

By the way, the disease described by Hudson may not be the same as ours.

hanchuchu

No reply from WHO

What about the WHO? Was there no help by them?

The Representative Office of WHO has been visited and the report has been submitted, but they never give us reply. It is bureaucratic. Nobody really cares. I believe in 10 years, the virus will spread to every corner of the world, it is so infectious and let human beings pay the price for their ignorance.

hanchuchu

Han,
read the article someone linked to a few pages back:
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/37509/?forumid=331851

I'm so sorry for your plight and everyone else in china. What the authorities are doing is criminal! Please do not give up hope!

I hope your story will be known all around the world soon and this disease can be stopped.

You know what? The truth is the authority has a habit of covering up things. They never admit that even there are clear evidences, just like what they did in SARS outbreak a few years ago. They brutally shut down some scientists' lab. The HK scientist I am contacting may face politcal pressure.

Where is the hope? sad...

JAS

You know what? The truth is the authority has a habit of covering up things. They never admit that even there are clear evidences, just like what they did in SARS outbreak a few years ago. They brutally shut down some scientists' lab. The HK scientist I am contacting may face politcal pressure.

Where is the hope? sad...

Hi Hanchuchu,

I just wanted to say there is hope..somewhere...never ever lose sight of that. It seems to me that the authorities have a habit of covering things up whatever country you are in! Please don't give up that hope. I am sorry but I have not read all this thread, are you in touch with the Whittemore Peterson Institute? Are they checking this out to see if it a new more virilant form of XMRV?

Thinking of you J xx

hanchuchu

Hi Hanchuchu,

I just wanted to say there is hope..somewhere...never ever lose sight of that. It seems to me that the authorities have a habit of covering things up whatever country you are in! Please don't give up that hope. I am sorry but I have not read all this thread, are you in touch with the Whittemore Peterson Institute? Are they checking this out to see if it a new more virilant form of XMRV?

Thinking of you J xx
I was in touch with WPI and had several email exchange with Judy. She is a very NICE lady! She said WPI is checking on XMRV issue of China, but it has nothing to do with us. It is a separate project.

I just wonder whether I can ask Judy to send me an invitation letter for scientific research, so I can use it to get a visa to go to WPI. Maybe there is the way out. I will try and see how she responds. There is no hope if I get trapped in China.

Thanks, Man. I hope I can get rid of this virus and put my life on track.

i am also a infected person of this kind of unknown disease, from Guangzhou, China.

Hanchuchu, Could you contact me on my QQ:364562276?

hanchuchu

i am also a infected person of this kind of unknown disease, from Guangzhou, China.

Hanchuchu, Could you contact me on my QQ:364562276?

I don't use QQ, because it is not safe. You can leave your email account here and we can email each other if necessary. I am looking for people who can afford to fly to the United States to take a test, when I get more than ten people, we can fly to the U.S. and get tested by some labs. I have contact with two top research centers now, so it is very possible to rule this virus out if we have sufficient blood samples from China.

MargeM

MargeM
I used the translate button my google toolbar. If you don't have that, you could always google "google translate" and find where to get it.