• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone buy/import B12 injections in UK?

cigana

Hi,

Does anyone know a good source to buy these without prescription in the UK? Also if you could let me know which grade needle is okay that would be helpful. I want to try a course, and can only find animal grade, though I guess this is fine.

Thanks,

Mark

Jenny

Can you not find a doctor to give you these on the NHS Mark? Over the years two doctors have prescribed these, weekly; one at the Whittington hospital and one at the Royal Free. (And they didn't prescribe because my levels were low, in fact they were already quite high, it was just to see if there was a clinical response.)

I do the injections myself - not sure I understand much about needle grades, but the ones I was given say 'GR.16, 0.60x25mm BL/LB, 23Gx1" ' They are pale blue.

Jenny

Jenny

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Hi,

Does anyone know a good source to buy these without prescription in the UK? Also if you could let me know which grade needle is okay that would be helpful. I want to try a course, and can only find animal grade, though I guess this is fine.

Thanks,

Mark

I am in the US where different kinds of injectible B12 are readily available from compounding pharmacies, so I can't help you with source, but I use half inch, 1 cc insulin syringes. They are 30 gauge and I give hydrox injections subcut in tummy fat. That is what my doc recommended and it doesn't hurt at all.

Best,
Sushi

Freddd

I do 3 subcutaneous 10mg mb12 injections daily with a 31 gauge 5/16 inch insulin syringe, far far better than an IM injection with a much larger spike.