• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

MOMS ON A MISSION Contest--$5,000 prize/matching $5,000--Help Dr. Peterson's research

frenchtulip

Please see other thread on MOMS ON A MISSION Contest. It was suggested that the title should include how much the contest could be worth to ME/CFS, and I couldn't see a way to edit the title on the first thread. Thanks.

eric_s

Unfortunately there does not seem to be a leaderboard, at least i've not found any. So i guess we just have to try to get as many votes as possible and then see... It's only a one time vote, so no big investment for people, only takes 2 minutes. So i hope everybody who reads this thread will vote before Dec 15. Thanks

eric_s

frenchtulip

Only 1 day left to vote

Please be sure to vote before 11:59 PM Pacific Time tomorrow, Dec. 15th! Thanks.

frenchtulip

Thanks to everyone who voted, spread the word, or helped in some other way! Thanks, Cort, for featuring the contest prominently on the Home page!